BY LUVS #19 in Diapers

Ultra leak protection or affordable price? Choose Luvs and get both! Luvs diapers with Bear Hug Stretch ™ premium elastic sides and stretchy leg cuffs stretch to help stop leaks.  Luvs blue Leakguard core locks away wetness just like the pricier brands, plus its contoured shape prevents bulk for a comfortable fit. Choose Luvs and say "YES" to ultra leak protection, "NO" to pricey diapers! Leakguard Core - for ultra leak protection Bear Hug Stretch - sides stretch to fit Refastenable Tabs - for ease of change and convenience Soft Outer-Cover - for a comfortable fit

Luvs Diapers
  • "Luvs diapers is a good brand for a great price I never had a problem with my kids leaking or anything and the designs are cute." in 31 reviews
  • "We switched to this brand after using store brand and my son has never leaked through these overnight like he did the store brand" in 26 reviews
  • "my go to diapers love the price love the brand sorry other name brands just dont do they cost to much and fail a lot of the other times." in 23 reviews
  • "very effective and very affordable diapers compared to typical big name diapers, we have saved a lot of money as well as having to do less laundry" in 22 reviews
  • "For my son's baby shower we got all different brands of diapers and wipes, huggies, pampers and the babies r' us brand diapers, (which were the worst and made me skeptical of buying any low price diapers after our baby shower supply disintegrated) so I would alway buy huggies or pampers from target when they were on sale, or they had a deal going on, but when he was turning one, i could not afford a box of huggies and I ended up buying luvs instead." in 21 reviews
Serena P.
North Jackson, OH
I always use Luvs, they are affordable and work great. My son never has leaks. I swear I could keep him in them for a long time before having to change and still no leaks. Always last all night. I've never had any problems with them. I always buy the big box. They are just as great as huggies or pampers but aren't burning holes in my pockets. I strongly recommend them to anyone.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only reason I’m not giving this product five stars is because it doesn’t have the wetness indicator line. If it had that it would absolutely get five stars for me. My boy absolutely loves these they move well with him and I feel like they hold more Pee than all of the other diapers I’ve used. I have had many blowouts with Huggies and pampers but I’ve had no issues with gloves. The fact that there half the price is even better because this kid goes through 20 diapers a day. Lol
Victoria K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I shouldn’t rate these horribly, because I know plenty of people who love these diapers. But they did not work for us. They broke my daughter out the day we put them on. (Which I used the amazing Aquaphor® Healing Ointment on to get the rash away). But you can’t let my bad experience stop you, what works for some doesn’t work for others.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer pampers or target brand diapers over the luvs brand. The diapers claim to have leak guard but always seems to leak the worst. Also they do not have the indicator line and my husband prefers to have diapers with the indicator.
Victoria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used once my child was first born for a while but one day she got chemical burn so now I stay away. I was very disappointed in the product but I contacted the company and they were amazing . they helped me out and seemed truly sorry so even though I didn't like the diapers I did very much like the consumer service.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used to always buy pampers diapers, but when I started working in a daycare, many of the children would use these Luvs diapers! They work just as well, if not better than Pampers diapers, and are much more cheaper and affordable. they are very good quality and i would recommend these.
Susie K.
Starke, FL
I am a momma of 9 so I have a little bit of experience with diapers. Some of my younger kids had issues with sensitive skin so I had to be a bit picky about what types of diapers I used for them. These seemed to work just fine and we never had any issues. They are a really great value too!
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Compared to other brands these are my favorite brand. They are a lot more affordable than huggies or pampers. They fit just right and hardly ever leak. The only thing I wish I could change is the tend to sag really easily after a tiny pee the sag like they just took a huge poo.
Maria S.
Brighton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried a couple of these diapers from a friend's box and, while they are cheaper, I did not find the quality to be worth the savings. They are significantly thinner than other national brands and the fasteners just aren't as good either. But my biggest complaint was the scent -- I'm not sure if the fragrance is added or not, but YUCK, these things are so overly perfumed, I would never continuously subject my nose to that, let alone my babies. Maybe some people like the smell, but it is the top reason I won't be purchasing LUVS again.
Gabby H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was warned not to ever buy this brand of diapers but i was in a situation where I was out and needed to buy what the supermarket had. Luvs were it. They are cheap, they fall apart and shed when wet and they do not mask urine odors. I will never buy these diapers again.
Kristen P.
What made you chose Luvs diapers for your little one?
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
Pampers VS Luvs!?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Huggies V Luvs
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
Huggies VS. luvs Which is better for the price difference? I used Huggies with my first born and now with my 2nd I'm choosing luvs.. They seem equal.. What do you think?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Is Luvs cheaper than other brands?