BY LUVS

Luvs diaper big pack x-large size 5â 80 ct see more...

samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Luvs are a good diaper for the price and does not leak or cause rashes on my baby . it is usually easy to find coupons for these too
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love luvs! For being a cheaper brand, they are super reliable. My son uses them at night and they never leak through! I definitely would recommend them to new parents!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
We always have used luvs diapers for our son. no rashes with his sensitive skin. we do have leaks during the night if he drinks a lot at bedtime but for the price of these diapers you really can't beat the quality of them. recommend them to any mom!
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love luvs. You can't beat the price and quality. I've used them for my son and so far he has never been allergic to this brand. They are very absorbent. Great overall diaper.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
My absolute favorite diaper brand! It holds A LOT in and never leaks. It also is a reasonable price to purchase unlike other brands.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bartonsville , Pa
Between two babies I've used every main diaper brand out there and I've found that Luvs and another brand are my top choices and do the job better even over the top name brands that are much more costly.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
We have used Luvs with both of our kids as soon as they turned 1 year old. The price for the quality is great. Store brand diapers might be cheaper but we didn't have as many leaks with Luvs. We even used them as overnight diapers for my kids after they were daytime potty trained but not night time potty trained to catch the occasional overnight accident.
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Luvs are a good replacement for pampers when you can't afford pampers. But it holds less pee. That's the only problem. Other than that it comes a little smaller than pampers too. Great product on the other hand. I really love to use this brand when I can't afford Pampers.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
I personally did not like these diapers. I felt the smell the scent them with was completely overbearing!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
I have these in our closet right now. I LOVE luvs. They fit well on any size baby or toddler and hold up really well for wayyyy less than other brands. I like them more than any store brand also, and with 4 kids under 6, we have tried EVERY brand.