BY LUVS

Luvs diaper big pack x-large size 5â 80 ct see more...

samantha n.
columbus, OH
Luvs are a good diaper for the price and does not leak or cause rashes on my baby . it is usually easy to find coupons for these too
Elizabeth M.
I love luvs! For being a cheaper brand, they are super reliable. My son uses them at night and they never leak through! I definitely would recommend them to new parents!
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
We have used Luvs with both of our kids as soon as they turned 1 year old. The price for the quality is great. Store brand diapers might be cheaper but we didn't have as many leaks with Luvs. We even used them as overnight diapers for my kids after they were daytime potty trained but not night time potty trained to catch the occasional overnight accident.
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
We always have used luvs diapers for our son. no rashes with his sensitive skin. we do have leaks during the night if he drinks a lot at bedtime but for the price of these diapers you really can't beat the quality of them. recommend them to any mom!
Kaitlin F.
I have these in our closet right now. I LOVE luvs. They fit well on any size baby or toddler and hold up really well for wayyyy less than other brands. I like them more than any store brand also, and with 4 kids under 6, we have tried EVERY brand.
Emma P.
Jonesville, NC
I have used Luvs since my little boy was born and they fit him so snug and have never broken out his skin. I have used other brands when others bought them and they don't do half as well in absorption as luvs
Jazmin A.
Luvs are a good replacement for pampers when you can't afford pampers. But it holds less pee. That's the only problem. Other than that it comes a little smaller than pampers too. Great product on the other hand. I really love to use this brand when I can't afford Pampers.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love luvs. You can't beat the price and quality. I've used them for my son and so far he has never been allergic to this brand. They are very absorbent. Great overall diaper.
Jennifer C.
Bartonsville , Pa
Between two babies I've used every main diaper brand out there and I've found that Luvs and another brand are my top choices and do the job better even over the top name brands that are much more costly.
Meagan F.
My absolute favorite diaper brand! It holds A LOT in and never leaks. It also is a reasonable price to purchase unlike other brands.