L'uvalla Milk Cleanser -- 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Alicia C.

BY L'UVALLA

Created with a unique blend of Organic plant ingredients, L'uvalla Hydrating Milk Cleanser gently cleanses and removes make-up. Its anti-aging properties hydrate the skin leaving it soft and smooth. see more...

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
My favorite vegan Milk Cleanser from Luvalla has a rich and creamy consistency. Made with quality organic ingredients that are anti inflammatory and full of antioxidants. Ingredients such as Wild Chamomile, Passion Flower, and Lotus Extract. Meadowsweet is a natural Beta Hydroxy that cleans skin gently yet deeply without leaving a residue or stripping the skin of its natural oils. Lavandin Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Palamrose Oil, and Hazel Seed Oil are also in this product.
You only need a small amount of the cleanser because it is loaded with quality ingredients and no fillers. The cleanser has a very faint scent from the natural oils. This product removes makeup, improves skin tone, hydrates skin, soothes irritation, helps increase cell regeneration, and infuses skin with antioxidants. I love that it is a multi tasking cleanser that can be used as a mask and shaving cream too! It does wonders as a mask for dry dehydrated skin. My skin always feels as soft as a newborn after use.
I suffer from eczema and my skin is extremely sensitive. Since I started using Luvalla last summer I have not had one eczema flair up on my face! I actually started using the Milk Cleanser and Balancing Cream On my legs two days ago because I have a horrible flair up currently. My legs feel soothed and are not as dry and scaly. I have tried so many products throughout the years and I have not seen the results as I do with Luvalla. I highly recommend this vegan skincare.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is really good for dry skin! I’m more on the oilier side so unfortunately it doesn’t do much for me other than remove very light makeup but it smells so good! I absolutely love this brand! I highly recommend going on their website which conveniently specifies which products are for which skin type!