Luv-A-PetTM Candy Cane Heart Holiday Socks uploaded by Ashley T.

BY LUV-A-PET

The Luv-A-Pet Candy Cane Heart Socks are as festive as they are functional. These soft socks will keep your pet's paws comfortable and cozy while showcasing a festive red heart design. Only at PetSmart. Features: Soft green socks with red trim and heart detail with tread on the sole for extra traction and security Includes: (1) Set 4 Candy Cane Heart Socks Intended For: Dogs Apparel Size: Small Gender: Boys/Girls Color: Red/Green Material: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex Cleaning Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Caution: This item is intended to be used for a short duration and under close supervision. From 10/1/2014 - 1/31/15 PetSmart will donate 10% of the sale of this item to PetSmart Charities in the US and PetSmart Charities of Canada to help save homeless pets. see more...

Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
While very stylish and extremely cute, not practical. I tried these on my 11 pound hairless American Terrier. Immediately she simply took her mouth and pulled them off. Unless you have a totally laid back- I don't care cat or dog these won't stay on but a minute, literally. I like the concept but they need a Velcro tightening, anti pull- off deterrent. Sorry, cute. But not for long.
Christina L.
Garland, TX
These were the cutest things ever! Yet... My dog didn't seem to like them. She kept pulling and tugging them off her paws. They do slide on pretty easy if your pet allows you to do so. Perfect little candy cane accents for the holiday.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
There are so cute and dorable my dog definitely needs some of these she is a sweetheat of a dog and loves her. I will deffantly look for these to buy. She already has a christmas jacket :-)
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
My dog loves them! she doesn't even want to take them off. I once bought ones that were very similar and she hated them. Great product!
llesenia u.
Really cute for christmas. what else what else ? or u can make ur own from ur own socks instead of paying
Yamilet B.
provo, UT
Are these good for outdoor use like taking your dog on a walk?
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does anyones dog actually keep these on? I dont want to waste my money but my puppy is very sensitive to cold
Jordan C.
Pittsboro, NC
Do these work well for outside walks or just recommended inside?
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these primarily for indoor dogs?
Brett D.
Do these stay on well? I got my dog socks and as soon as she started walking around they all just slipped off ☹️