BY LUV-A-PET

Unleash the happiness with one of our cute, cuddly, huggable, tail waggin' companions! Our Luv-A-Pet Pound Puppies Small Plush Short Ear Pups are small in size, but have a HUGE heart and an internal squeaker for some endless, squeakin' fun! Rescue one today for your furry friend. Only at PetSmart. Features: Undeniable lovable, huggable companionship mixed with squeakin' fun! Includes: 1 Small Pound Puppy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Snuggle, Squeak Pet Size: Small Color: Tan Warning: Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. Intended for dogs only. Not a children's toy. From 1/1/2015-12/31/2015 PetSmart will donate 10% of the sale of this item to PetSmart Charities in the US and PetSmart Charities of Canada to help save the homeless. see more...

Anna P.
La Porte City, IA
This is really cute. I have my mother's old Pound Puppy and Pound Purries and my children adore them. What a better way to continue the adorableness but offer one to our four-legged friends?! Only con is that my children might confuse their stuffed buddies with puppy's toy now.
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My pugs love the small pound puppy toys. Since they have small teeth, they don't rip up the toys. If you have a larger dog with sharper teeth, this toy may not last. But my dogs love the squeaker and love how soft it is.
Liat S.
My pooch loves her brown pound puppy. It looks just like her & she's always carrying it around with her and even sleeps with it every night