BY ORGANICS

Buy on Amazon
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I like to have my hair well hydrated and I use this spray to comb my hair after the shower is designed with olive oil and a mixture of herbs To direct the roots of the hair to spread visiona the brittle dry hair mistreated the hair fragility to warn the strong soft and shiny hair plus it relieves itching of the scalp....
Jessica B.
This little gem took me by surprise! When I purchased it for only a dollar at the Dollar Tree I didn't have super high expectations. I absolutely LOVE this detangler! It makes my brush glide right through my hair without tearing. It contains olive oil, which makes my hair super soft and shiny. It never makes my hair look greasy. It comes in a 12 FL OZ bottle so you get a ton of product!
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I love this stuff, I buy 2 bottles or more at a time. After I wash my hair I spray this right in and leave it. I buy mine from dollar tree, for that price, I won't complain
Ashelly N.
One day I didn't have much cash to buy the high end products I usually buy so I found this at a dollar store and I took my chances. I must say it was a good decision because it worked just the same đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
I have used this product for years and it has never failed me it is very hydrating. I have (4c) very coarse hair which is very hard to detangle and this product makes it easier.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favorite hair products. I get mine at the Dollar Tree. My hair is wavy and frizzy and twice a day I spray this on my hair. It does not leave it greasy but makes my hair look smooth and shiny after I spray it on and brush my hair and leaves it conditioned nicely. Great product and I recommend it to anyone with frizzy hair or even straight hair.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
For only being a dollar I would definitely rate this product a 3/4 . It does leave my hair feeling smooth and shiny. It doesn't really leave it feeling greasy either! It doesn't get all the tangles out but really helps with reducing them!
Bebe B.
I always hat Lusti Organics Hair Detangler after I wash my hair. Otherwise this curly head of hair would be a big mess of knots. So unmanageable, I'm happy to have found Lusti Organics Hair Detangler
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love this anti-frizz product. Normally when I would straighten my hair and go out in the humidity, but with this, it stayed straight way longer. Definitely recommend for naturals
Lucero E.
I use to always buy this product, it really did help keep your hair together and stuff, the other products really work as well, there's some that help amazingly with split ends!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Does this work well?
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I have been needing a Detangling spray because my hair tends to get tangled throughout the day. I wanted a spray that has an essential oil in it because I want to keep it healthy and strong. I'm just worried that the oil could possibly make my hair seem oily. Does anyone know if this product works well without making your hair look greasy?
Chelsey J.
Have this product at home... does it work good on wet hair or when dry ?
Brittany B.
Where can u buy this at?