BY LUSTI

Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I own the whole collection.This product is very effective. It is also very affordable and can be found at any beauty supply store
Zarmeshaa R.
For just a $1 it's pretty good. Since my hair is very thick and almost always dry, when I apply this, it makes my hair soft and easier to put up in a bun. It does have a scent, which I love, so that's a plus! 💕
Erika B.
Millis, MA
i personally wasn't the biggest fan of this only because of my hair type. however it is definitely affordable which is very good! if i had dry hair i'm sure i would have thought differently. so if you have that type of hair i would try it out!
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
It's pretty cheap (just for a $1) but all in all I use to use this all the time when I didn't have enough time at home to style my hair, I mainly use it as a quick to go so my hair wouldn't be just dry
Lana M.
I kinda like this and for just $1 its not all that bad it does take away some of the dryness and breakage of the hair but it is just a dollar so its not perfect but its ok.
mallorie b.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great hair moisturizer for natural or relaxed hair. Works great on wet and dry hair. I love it, I've been using this brand of pink lotion for years
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product is okay. It's a little watery. Works well on curly natural hair. It can be purchased at Dollar store.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Lusti Organics Oil Moisturize Hair Lotion I also used on my natural hair it keep it shine and looking health
fazeela c.
I would give this three stars because i dont really like this product..it doesnt work on my hair.
Yasteinly A.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like this product I bought one of this and personally I recommend it it worth the money.
Erin M.
Meriden, CT
I have been searching for product to help keep my hair along with my daughter's moisturized. How long does the moisture from this product stay in your hair?
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
They have to prove this has a smell I feel that moisturizes my hair in a perfect way. ¿Would they prove it?