BY LUSTER'S SCURL

Luster's SCurl® 360 Style Wave Control Pomade.
360 style.
Rinses out easily with water.
85g e/3oz. see more...

• Can someone please tell me how this one works and if its ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Arkira K.
My boyfriends uses this for his waves every since he cut his dreads off and after about a week they started showing up and this works wonders especially since his hair hasn't been trained in years! the only down side is it leaves his hair sticky and white-ish.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
My boyfriend started using this when he started training his hair for waves. It worked wonders! Even when he stopped for a few months & started again, it took no time for his waves to form again & look so slick. Highly recommend!
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
This works great and I have used it since I was a kid. The easy mistake take to make to use too much and end up with a heavy buildup which will make you flakey and not have waves. The price is right and you can find it anywhere.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My husband has very curly thick coarse hair, and a box of the store several months ago. He uses it after the shower when his hair is slightly dry, and he finds that it really helps the hair stay in place and locks and his curls.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
I don't use this personally but my husband has it in our cabinets all the time. and his hair is super wavy and looks fantastic. so I must get the job done.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
Very hard to find where I live but it's an excellent product and is great for that greaser type style. It washes out well and doesn't leave your scalp dry
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
A great alternative to using gels or mousse. I always hate my hair feeling stiff or sticky so my wife got me this. It rocks and lasts for-ev-errrr.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
My bf has been using this for over the years and won't use anything else. He says nothing else works as good. I think it has a good smell too.
Ruefina S.
South Holland , IL
My cousin uses this because he wants waves. It seems to be working. You can see the 360 waves coming through out his hair.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
My boyfriend used to use this but it seems like now it's hard to find it around our area. But it worked great for him.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Can someone please tell me how this one works and if its good