Luster's S-Curl Texturizing 8 oz. Styling Spray uploaded by TRACEY H.Luster's S-Curl Texturizing 8 oz. Styling Spray uploaded by Janae D.

BY LUSTER'S

Moisturizer for waves & shortcuts. Finally, a product for your contemporary hairstyles. S-Curl Texturizer Stylin' Spray contains vital conditioners. Vitamins B5 and Glycerin to help keep your hair moisturized and shiny, without build-up. see more...

TRACEY H.
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love this spray it detangles my hair and has this easy to use spray bottle and all this for under $5 at your local Beauty Supply store or Walmart #hairproduct #spray #blackhair
Sherelle G.
Sherelle G.
Lancaster, CA
This product is very moisturizing and does an excellent job especially for the price. I would recommend this product if your looking to put some xtra moisture back into you hair.
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product three stars because it really bring out my 4c curls but on the other hand it really makes my hair itchy and i dont like its anoying so it a yes and no for me.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it helps soften the curls on my sons 4c hair so that it is easier to comb. No more crying because it hurts to comb his hair a definite plus.
Semyia B.
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all through college and it made some amazing curls. Of course after a while you're going to have to wash your hair because the hair becomes gunky.
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is awesome for natural hair It moisturizes well and does not leave hair sticky and washes out easy which is good.
Krystel P.
Krystel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great way to enhance hair that already has a soft curl pattern. Can possible be used as a great setting spray as well.
Janae D.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
Don't be afraid of this product. It is actually very good!! You can purchase from your local beauty supply stores and also Sallys' as well. Keep in mind that if you purchase from Sallys you will be able to join the beauty club and start to get discounts on products which always helps. This product is very good to tame that wild pony tail and also wearing your hair out. I use it on my sons hair very often and it works wonders leaving his hair with shine! If you try it it let me know what you think!
Gaylyn W.
Gaylyn W.
This product is amazing and is great for the price it is sold for! It works well to keep your hair down and add shine!
aimee L.
aimee L.
Randolph, Massachusetts
As a sallys employee let me tell you this is a fantastic product for both men and women,adds shine and moisture without looking oily or greasy.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this good for thick coarse curly hair?
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I use this a lot when i get my hair permed and i want curls in my hair my hair is naturally long so now thats its short alil i can mange it more so ill get a bob hair style this time