BY LUSTER

SassAFraz, the styling spray for the woman that dares to go short and sassy. Short Looks SassAFraz contains vital conditioners and Vitamin B5 to help maintain your hair balance. see more...

fatou w.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok so this product right here... it’s awesome me and my mother just did the big chop and needed something to help us out with our curls and this is just wonderful it had my curls snatched and defined. It feels like water in your hair but some kind of miracle water and the best thing it it’s CHEAP!
Sway S.
Humphrey, AR
I'm natural and have been to 2+yrs, but I haven't used this on my hair yet. I have used it on my niece hair. She's mixed and has curly hair. Usually I'd have to spray water, detangle, use a curling cluster & a styling gel to get her curls to pop and hold. With this product I've skip many steps, saved a lot of time and avoided many "tantrums" children have while doing their hair. I've always hated wetting her hair and then taking her out, but with the Styling Spray it gives her hair the "wet look" w/o applying water. It's moisturizing too. I still have to use a holding gel to get it to stay but I love this product on her hair.
Alanda J.
This is another staple product with my natural hair. I learned early on do not spend an exorbitant amount of money on a stockpile of hair products. This product is hands down the best form of moisturizer for my hair. Natural hair requires moisture and this product leaves my hair very soft and moisturized. It is not tacky to the touch. The spray is lightweight enough to use every day.
jessy b.
albania
It is the best for my hair. It is affordable and I recommend it to everyone

Amazon