Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by Nesh H.Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by Nesh H.Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by josephine h.

BY LUSTER'S PINK

33% more free.
Luster's.
Pink brand.
Sheen spray.
Special conditioners & Vitamin E sunscreen.
Long lasting healthy looking shine.
Lightweight.

Buy on Kmart
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair sheen and the smell is great. Long lasting smell also noted. This product met my expectations. My hair is brown and very dry. My niece is using this product because of me. The price is very reasonable.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lusters Pink is a hallmark brand in haircare! It has been around since I was a little girl and it still works amazingly! The sheen spray gives you a nice sheen without weighing your hair down. Great for natural or relaxed hair!
Tabitha D.
Laurinburg , Nc
I use this because some times my red in front tends to look dry. Trust me a little goes a very long ways. I spray in palm of my hands run together the apply. It last s very long time pleased you will be
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt used this on my hair a lot in her salon. I think it does a good job for its price. I love the colout and branding. And the finishing product :)
nicole G.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brand has been around for years! Back when I used to have virgin hair I used to use a pink product and it would make my hair feel fantastic!
Jerry H.
Capitol Heights, MD
Jdidsjdjdnd djdjdjf ddkdnddnd dndjdndjd d djdjdjf ddkdjdndnd d hsndbdd djdjdndnd djdjdjdjdjf djdjdjf fjfjdndnd djdjdndnd djdjdndnd dndfjdjdjd djdjdndnd djdjdjf jfnf dndndndjd did nf fmfnndjd djdjdndnd
Kedene L.
I have been using this brand since I was a little girl. It brings back memories. The sheen spray doesn't weigh down my hair and is a good buy.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this stuff since I was a kid. It's so amazing for hair. Moisturises and shines or smells really good too. All hair types.
Heaven W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I was a little girl and my momma would spray this in my hair and it make my hair so nice soft and bouncy.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. Leaves the right amount of moisture and you can find it anywhere and it's very inexpensive !
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it smell like the pink hair lotion?
Yulisa M.
Where can I get this?And is it used only after blow drying?
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product used for? I've never heard or seen this product