Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by josephine h.Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by Nesh H.Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by Nesh H.

BY LUSTER'S PINK

33% more free.
Luster's.
Pink brand.
Sheen spray.
Special conditioners & Vitamin E sunscreen.
Long lasting healthy looking shine.
Lightweight.
397g e. see more...

• What is this product used for? I've never heard or seen this product2 Answers
  • Where can I get this?And is it used only after blow drying?4 Answers
  • Does it smell like the pink hair lotion?11 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this hair sheen and the smell is great. Long lasting smell also noted. This product met my expectations. My hair is brown and very dry. My niece is using this product because of me. The price is very reasonable.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Lusters Pink is a hallmark brand in haircare! It has been around since I was a little girl and it still works amazingly! The sheen spray gives you a nice sheen without weighing your hair down. Great for natural or relaxed hair!
Tabitha D.
Laurinburg , Nc
I use this because some times my red in front tends to look dry. Trust me a little goes a very long ways. I spray in palm of my hands run together the apply. It last s very long time pleased you will be
Nesh H.
This product is a must have in the months where you may need a little more moisture in your hair. It's definitely a go to product for me. I stay stocked up on it because my hair tends to dry out very quickly & it adds just the amount of moisture I need. It also adds the perfect amount of sheen.
Sierra W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I used to use the pink moisturizer as a child and this is my new favorite! I originally bought it as a cheap alternative to moisturizer but by putting a little bit of conditioner on my hair after showering and then using this it keeps my hair soft ALL DAY.
Georgette M.
My aunt used this on my hair a lot in her salon. I think it does a good job for its price. I love the colout and branding. And the finishing product :)
nicole G.
Boaz, AL
Omg this brand has been around for years! Back when I used to have virgin hair I used to use a pink product and it would make my hair feel fantastic!
Kedene L.
I have been using this brand since I was a little girl. It brings back memories. The sheen spray doesn't weigh down my hair and is a good buy.
Genie A.
North Augusta, SC
I've been using this stuff since I was a kid. It's so amazing for hair. Moisturises and shines or smells really good too. All hair types.
Savannah D.
Stanton, TX
I really love this product I use before I blow dry my hair and makes it feel so so soft and shiny ans really great priced
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it smell like the pink hair lotion?
Yulisa M.
Where can I get this?And is it used only after blow drying?
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
What is this product used for? I've never heard or seen this product