Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by Nesh H.Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by Nesh H.Luster's Pink Sheen Spray uploaded by josephine h.

BY LUSTER'S PINK

33% more free.
Luster's.
Pink brand.
Sheen spray.
Special conditioners & Vitamin E sunscreen.
Long lasting healthy looking shine.
Lightweight.

Buy on Kmart
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have in the months where you may need a little more moisture in your hair. It's definitely a go to product for me. I stay stocked up on it because my hair tends to dry out very quickly & it adds just the amount of moisture I need. It also adds the perfect amount of sheen.
nicole G.
nicole G.
Boaz, AL
Omg this brand has been around for years! Back when I used to have virgin hair I used to use a pink product and it would make my hair feel fantastic!
Heaven W.
Heaven W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I was a little girl and my momma would spray this in my hair and it make my hair so nice soft and bouncy.
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time. Leaves the right amount of moisture and you can find it anywhere and it's very inexpensive !
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use the pink moisturizer as a child and this is my new favorite! I originally bought it as a cheap alternative to moisturizer but by putting a little bit of conditioner on my hair after showering and then using this it keeps my hair soft ALL DAY.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Stanton, TX
I really love this product I use before I blow dry my hair and makes it feel so so soft and shiny ans really great priced
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Joliet, IL
I like to use this after styling my hair for a nice shine that lasts all day.
Bom demais eu acredito que sejaaah e si eeeeh assimmm sejaaaah; ) mas eu queria te mais um desse
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lusters Pink is a hallmark brand in haircare! It has been around since I was a little girl and it still works amazingly! The sheen spray gives you a nice sheen without weighing your hair down. Great for natural or relaxed hair!
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
11420
Es increíble me encanta su olor a mi perfume favorito y no lo cambio por ninguno lo uso siempre
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it smell like the pink hair lotion?
Yulisa M.
Yulisa M.
Where can I get this?And is it used only after blow drying?
misty b.
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product used for? I've never heard or seen this product