Luster's Pink Sheen Hair Spray

A lightweight formula that contains mink oil and wheat germ oil. It provides long lasting shine while conditioning the hair. It also contains a sunscreen that helps protect from harmful and drying effect of the sun. Special conditioners & vitamin E. Healthy looking shine. see more...

Hodan J.
Walthamstow , London
Very greasy and it doesn't dry making it very difficult to hold hair in place. But it does smell very nice.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Love to lay in the sun with this product on! It moisturises my skin while getting a tan. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I also sometimes use it on my hair after I get done swimming because it helps get the tangles out.  Pink is the best product to lay out in and it's good for your skin!
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Luster's Pink Sheen Spray is a staple in my hair arsenal! My hair is damaged from coloring. So it tends to be dry and frizzy. I spray a little sheen and shiny, smooth hair. A little goes a long way. Don't over spray or it will look greasy.
Amari P.
Cartersville, GA
This makes my hair shine and smell good. It make my hair soft and last all day. I would recommend this to friend because it meets my expectations and I'm sure it will meet their expectations as well.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I like this product a lot. I use it when my hair is looking really dry and I need to add some moisture to it. I'm going to be honest it does smell a little strange, but I guess a lot of hair products do. Also don't hold it too close to your head or you are going to have more oil than you want. One thing I really hate about this product though is after you spray it, it creates this cloud of product in the air that in my opinion takes too long to settle.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I have been using this product for a long time. This product keeps my hair shiny and it brings my hair to life. It does seem to control the frizz in my hair as well.
Ashanti D.
Salisbury , NC
I love this spray it is very good for when you get a blowout definitely. It's a great smell and it also leave a shine along with it. I can say it is worth using and spending the few little dollars to get it
Tyrah V.
Lincoln, DE
I Love this product I use it all the time we'll only when I need it but I just recently cut my hair even thought it's short the hair spray is long lasting and effective with a really good price I love that it doesn't need any improvements and that it can be found basically any where
Jada D.
Back when I was using edge control it would dry so I had to bring it back to life with this hair spray. I love the smell and the tiny body Because I can travel with it.
Heidiilene L.
Is very good! It gives shine to hair, also has a pleasant smell. I love it!