BY LUSTER'S

A lightweight formula that contains mink oil and wheat germ oil. It provides long lasting shine while conditioning the hair. It also contains a sunscreen that helps protect from harmful and drying effect of the sun. Special conditioners & vitamin E. Healthy looking shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Love to lay in the sun with this product on! It moisturises my skin while getting a tan. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I also sometimes use it on my hair after I get done swimming because it helps get the tangles out.  Pink is the best product to lay out in and it's good for your skin!
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Luster's Pink Sheen Spray is a staple in my hair arsenal! My hair is damaged from coloring. So it tends to be dry and frizzy. I spray a little sheen and shiny, smooth hair. A little goes a long way. Don't over spray or it will look greasy.
Amari P.
Cartersville, GA
This makes my hair shine and smell good. It make my hair soft and last all day. I would recommend this to friend because it meets my expectations and I'm sure it will meet their expectations as well.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I have been using this product for a long time. This product keeps my hair shiny and it brings my hair to life. It does seem to control the frizz in my hair as well.
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
I love this spray it is very good for when you get a blowout definitely. It's a great smell and it also leave a shine along with it. I can say it is worth using and spending the few little dollars to get it
Tyrah V.
Lincoln, DE
I Love this product I use it all the time we'll only when I need it but I just recently cut my hair even thought it's short the hair spray is long lasting and effective with a really good price I love that it doesn't need any improvements and that it can be found basically any where
Heidiilene L.
Is very good! It gives shine to hair, also has a pleasant smell. I love it!
Bridget W.
Elm City, NC
My family has been using luster Pink sheen spray it is moisturizing and brings a great shine to our hair. Also I like we can find in our everyday stores.
Jamie B.
Love this product! The smell is delightful and it leaves your hair with a nice shine.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Use this on my oldest after using other lusters products if I style her hair to keep it in place and it works wonders.
Very good product, and affordable.