Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion

by Luster's Pink

Luster's® Pink® Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion.
Revive & protect.
Vitamin E revives damaged hair.
Provitamin B5 protects & conditions hair.
236ml e 8 fl oz.

does it work best on wet hair or dry hair?
Any other mommas of mixed kids use pink hair lotion for their babies heads Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion ?
Ok [user:stac_a_fied] have you tried this along with my hair oil. It deals the hair and keeps it moist for a few extra days.
Start your review of Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion!
Columbus, OH
1,344 reviews
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Phebean C.
I used ponk luster ever since i was little even to this day im buying pink luster because its that good pf hair moisterizer to buy Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion
Baltimore, MD
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Tasha J.
I have very coarse natural hair and when I used this product it made my hair smooth and silky. It also smells beautiful and is a tried and true product and has been for years. This is a great product to use for daily moisture and does not leave a greasy buildup.
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by brea B.
This to oilly if u ask me but it does keep your help moisture you can't use to little or to much of it because it is oily. Pick this up for 4.00 at family dollar.
Crittenden, KY
This is my go to smoothing lotion. I have super long hair that tends to have a mind of its own. To my wet hair, I run about a marble size amount through the bottom 1/2 and the tips of my hair. When I blow dry my hair, it seems to just melt right into my hair giving it a fantastic smooth texture as well as shine. Don't apply too much! It will leave you feeling like a greaseball! A little bit goes a loooong way. :)
Lafayette, LA
My hair is really thick and very coarse. Every moisturizer ive used in the past always absorbs in my hair and doesn't make a difference in the texture of my hair. Until, i discoverd this product nothing worked, now i finally have that soft, silky smooth hair ive beeen trying to have without thinning out my hair.
My mum used this on me when I was a teeny thing and I've recently started using it again. it's great and keeps my hair moisturized and soft. I like to put it in my hair before I braid it for bed ((:
I used to use this all the time as a kid. I have recently gone natural and I must say this does wonders when my hair is super dry and I need to soften it up to comb it out. The only thing I don't like about it is that when you apply too much it makes your hair super greasy and wet like. However that doesn't last very long.
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Jaysreview W.
Alot of people associate this with a product that only African Americans would use but I lived in Puerto Rico when I was little and this is what I grew up on my sister and I had very curly hair and this lotion is so good at hydrating dry curls
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Brooke L.
My mom has used this on my hair when I was a baby and I still continue to use it on my hair now. I have natural hair and sometimes it can dry out really fast. Pink Oil always adds the moisture that my hair needs without overdoing it.
This is another product I have been using for years. I often mix it with carrot oil, or any oil I have on hand really. This product will definitely leave your hair soft and give you shine. The price is also very affordable. I would buy this again and recommend it to my friends.