Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilLuster's Pink
Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion

Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion

by Luster's Pink

Luster's® Pink® Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion.
Revive & protect.
Vitamin E revives damaged hair.
Provitamin B5 protects & conditions hair.
236ml e 8 fl oz.

does it work best on wet hair or dry hair?
Any other mommas of mixed kids use pink hair lotion for their babies heads Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion ?
Ok [user:stac_a_fied] have you tried this along with my hair oil. It deals the hair and keeps it moist for a few extra days.
Start your review of Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion!
Ella B.
Rochester
Love this product and is so affordable. I actually live for this product it adds moisture and revitalises my hair on minutes. It also smells lovely
Coolie L.
I find this product amazing! I have curly hair and trying to maintain my curls is a struggle; this product reduces some of the frizz I have and also keeps my curls soft, fresh and healthy looking. Great to use after washed hair, sometimes I replace it as a light conditioner. A product I use often & have been for about a year.
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Ja'Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this original pink oil moisturizer, i’ve been putting this in my hair ever since i was little and it never damaged it. When i didn’t have any other actual good moisturizer left this was my go to and it really gets the job done!!!
Shanetrice L.
Kosciusko, MS
This product made my hair feel oily but not moisturized. The smell is pleasant but not long lasting. I have low porosity hair and wouldn’t recommend. I’ve used this product about to times so far. I purchased at Family dollar
Je'leen E.
Raleigh, NC
Holy Grail. This and some Creme of nature will do you justice. Its not too oily. A great product to use for blow drying, twist outs, kids hair, dry brittle hair. The smell is pretty average. Just like hair cream, Its a blessing in a bottle.
Tasha J.
Baltimore, MD
Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Tasha J.
I have very coarse natural hair and when I used this product it made my hair smooth and silky. It also smells beautiful and is a tried and true product and has been for years. This is a great product to use for daily moisture and does not leave a greasy buildup.
YouTubeis G.
Columbus, OH
Here’s a throwback!! But, my curly hair drinks this up. This was one of five products that first helped me to grow my hair while transitioning. I did not have hair shedding or breakage with the daily combination of the five products. I recommend for dry scalp & hair. Works on 3C - 4C, low porosity or high, & even fine hair that has a dry scalp. 1-5 products used to grow hair: Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion, 12 Ounce, Alberto VO5® Tea Therapy Chamomile Tea Nourishing Conditioner, Organic Coconut Oil, Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise - 15oz, & #Shea Solutions Leave-in Conditioner
Crystal W.
Elyria
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 'mixed texture' hair. I am white and Puerto Rican. I have a horrible time with frizzy hair. But I have a even more horrible time with greasy. This product will tame the frizz out of your locks. But I found that the next day, my hair was a tad on the greasy side. It may have been just my hair vs the product.
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
I personally love this product! It smells SO GOOD and leaves my hair feeling nice and moisturized. The ingredients are very natural and nourishing and there really aren't any harmful ingredients which is really important to me. I would buy again in heartbeat.
Erin B.
Culver City , CA
I usually use this product with a leave in conditioner. Listers pink is so accessible one could buy, find, try out at any store. It's my go to. My mom used it on me as a kid and I haven't stopped using it since. Works rally gets if your hair is straighten to. Goodbye dull hello shine. Brings your hair back from the dead. Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion