BY LUSTER'S

This supremely soothing, extra-gentle shampoo satisfies your hair's thirst for incredible softness and shine even before conditioning. Pink Conditioning doesn't strip away hair's natural oils and it detangles and infuses moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan C.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product it keeps my dry brittle hair so moist and Is a must have in my house. I also use it on my two daughters hair one has curly hair it defines her curls and keeps them shiny and my other daughter it keeps her hair straight after her silky press so great for all hair types.
Bianca B.
An old school staple for AA hair, although with so many competitive more natural products this is overly greasy for my hair. I would recommend this to someone whose hair lacks moisture and or whose hair literally eats moisture up.
Suggie B.
If your hair is relaxed I would use caution with this product. However , I agree that this is and old school staple that has been forgotten about . It is really good for some curly hair types and I do use it on my daughters hair .
Julianne N.
Milltown, NJ
I used to use this a lot when I was younger. It helped remove any knots that may have formed in my hair without any pain.