BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I used this product a lot growing up as a teen. I used it as a leave-in conditioner. It was nothing special though and I have found way better leave-in conditioners.
Patrice F.
Patrice F.
Its one of the best old school products! It isn't a very good moisturizer for styling, because it makes your hair feel dry. It works good on natural hair.
Carel K.
Carel K.
Can be used everyday. its a very light weight hair lotion. fresh scent not a strong odor. protects and conditions. the hair.
Tashicka R.
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product however it made my hair very heavy and I did not like the way it made my hair feel funny.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
West Babylon, NY
I love how when i use it it makes my hair look shiny but not greasy. my hair is curly so it really defines mt curls and makes them look healthy, however; the only thing id say i don't like is how hard it is to work into my hair. i wish it was softer but if its too rough you could just mix it in with a bit of water or a different oil it would work wonders
daisy m.
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is awful. I have it an use it only once a month.... leaves my daughters hair oily... but works great for my son and they are from the same people lol idk hair products are funny
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Huh...as much as i want to love this product, (especially since ive grownup having had this used in my hair), I have to be honest. I have 3c-4a, high porosity, fine hair. When i first apply this stuff to my hair (which is usually dry) it feels absolutely great. Smooth and moisturized, easy to style. Then after just a few minutes my hair is left feeling dry and crunchy. No matter how much i add it still does nothing more. Im not too fond of the scent either.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I used to put this in my hair, just a small amount in it after I got out the shower with wet hair and then did my plaits and it would come out beautiful!! If your going to straighten your hair make sure to put a little bit or your hair will tend to look very oily
Lakeita P.
Lakeita P.
This is a great product for relaxed hair. When my hair was relaxed I always had a bottle of this moisturizer in my stash. I have to say that if you use too much it will leave your hair spurt greasy.
Simrat G.
Simrat G.
My hair is usually very silky and can get oily very quickly, but this was great to use before I styled my hair! I don't use it regularly, just when I curl it. I apply a small amount and use a curling wand, and my curls last for daaayyyss! I also LOVVVEEEE the smell, it's beautiful, it also hides the heat smell.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Jamal C.
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?