BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

• I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ? 3 Answers
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL
I like this on my daughter's hair because it's light on the hair, not a strong scent, and a great low price. My only negative is that it comes in such a small bottle so I don't buy it as much.
Tatyana O.
It's a good product the only thing I don't like is the smell. It also works well on childrens hair and can be used on dry or wet curls.
Adriana F.
I used this product a lot growing up as a teen. I used it as a leave-in conditioner. It was nothing special though and I have found way better leave-in conditioners.
Patrice F.
Its one of the best old school products! It isn't a very good moisturizer for styling, because it makes your hair feel dry. It works good on natural hair.
Carel K.
Can be used everyday. its a very light weight hair lotion. fresh scent not a strong odor. protects and conditions. the hair.
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product however it made my hair very heavy and I did not like the way it made my hair feel funny.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from dry hair and I stumble on this product pink oil moisturizer with vitamin e and provitamin b5 because my hair stays thirsty
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this a couple years back. I think I bought mines from Walmart. I loved the smell of it was my favorite thing to use.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg , PA
Huh...as much as i want to love this product, (especially since ive grownup having had this used in my hair), I have to be honest. I have 3c-4a, high porosity, fine hair. When i first apply this stuff to my hair (which is usually dry) it feels absolutely great. Smooth and moisturized, easy to style. Then after just a few minutes my hair is left feeling dry and crunchy. No matter how much i add it still does nothing more. Im not too fond of the scent either.
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is awful. I have it an use it only once a month.... leaves my daughters hair oily... but works great for my son and they are from the same people lol idk hair products are funny
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?