BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

• I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
This product is everything I love how sleek and shines it leaves my hair I love how the moisturizers keep my hair from frizzing up and it's a great product to use while using heat ..... over all love this stuff DDI Luster Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12
Ashley H.
I used to put this in my hair, just a small amount in it after I got out the shower with wet hair and then did my plaits and it would come out beautiful!! If your going to straighten your hair make sure to put a little bit or your hair will tend to look very oily
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
This product is great for daily use for everybody. Nice source of Vitamin E. I use it as a moisturizer and it keeps my hair nice and oily( I can't use it everyday or my face will break out)
Joanna A.
Modesto, CA
I'm a Latina with frizzy hair super untamable.. One day I used my friends pink lotion and I swear I bought some the next day, it helps a lot with my frizz and to tame my curls, of just wish it wasn't so shiny...
Lakeita P.
This is a great product for relaxed hair. When my hair was relaxed I always had a bottle of this moisturizer in my stash. I have to say that if you use too much it will leave your hair spurt greasy.
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL
I like this on my daughter's hair because it's light on the hair, not a strong scent, and a great low price. My only negative is that it comes in such a small bottle so I don't buy it as much.
Adriana F.
I used this product a lot growing up as a teen. I used it as a leave-in conditioner. It was nothing special though and I have found way better leave-in conditioners.
Patrice F.
Its one of the best old school products! It isn't a very good moisturizer for styling, because it makes your hair feel dry. It works good on natural hair.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
I suffer from dry hair and I stumble on this product pink oil moisturizer with vitamin e and provitamin b5 because my hair stays thirsty
Tatyana O.
It's a good product the only thing I don't like is the smell. It also works well on childrens hair and can be used on dry or wet curls.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?