BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

• I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my fa...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Paige F.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
I think they changed the formula. I used to use this when I was little after my mom would relax my hair and this always worked beautifully. So when I saw it in the store again I was excited but this stuff makes my hair stiff now and very dry. I always have to wash my hair after using it. Please don't buy this!
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Modesto, CA
I'm a Latina with frizzy hair super untamable.. One day I used my friends pink lotion and I swear I bought some the next day, it helps a lot with my frizz and to tame my curls, of just wish it wasn't so shiny...
Hinesville, GA
This product is great for daily use for everybody. Nice source of Vitamin E. I use it as a moisturizer and it keeps my hair nice and oily( I can't use it everyday or my face will break out)
Nicky D.
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
This product is everything I love how sleek and shines it leaves my hair I love how the moisturizers keep my hair from frizzing up and it's a great product to use while using heat ..... over all love this stuff DDI Luster Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12
Cisco M.
Cisco M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product... I love applying this product on my hair after I finish Hopping out the shower... and not only does it keep my hair moisturizer for the week but the smells that it comes with it .... ughhh
Tae L.
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely great for natural hair! My mother has been using this in my hair since I was 5 and I'm 22. I have long healthy natural hair thanks to this product. Keeps my hair moisturized and tamed. You can apply it damp or dry. PERFECT for twist /braid outs flat twists etc!
Jimmaria F.
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion. I use it ever night to wrap my hair and to protect my ends. It smells sweet and is long lasting moisture. It leaves my hair airy and doesn't weigh my hair down. This product is highly recommended.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from dry hair and I stumble on this product pink oil moisturizer with vitamin e and provitamin b5 because my hair stays thirsty
Lawanda D.
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL
I like this on my daughter's hair because it's light on the hair, not a strong scent, and a great low price. My only negative is that it comes in such a small bottle so I don't buy it as much.
Tatyana O.
Tatyana O.
It's a good product the only thing I don't like is the smell. It also works well on childrens hair and can be used on dry or wet curls.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?