BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

• I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ? 3 Answers
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think they changed the formula. I used to use this when I was little after my mom would relax my hair and this always worked beautifully. So when I saw it in the store again I was excited but this stuff makes my hair stiff now and very dry. I always have to wash my hair after using it. Please don't buy this!
Joanna A.
Modesto, CA
I'm a Latina with frizzy hair super untamable.. One day I used my friends pink lotion and I swear I bought some the next day, it helps a lot with my frizz and to tame my curls, of just wish it wasn't so shiny...
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
This product is great for daily use for everybody. Nice source of Vitamin E. I use it as a moisturizer and it keeps my hair nice and oily( I can't use it everyday or my face will break out)
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
This product is everything I love how sleek and shines it leaves my hair I love how the moisturizers keep my hair from frizzing up and it's a great product to use while using heat ..... over all love this stuff DDI Luster Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12
Cisco M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product... I love applying this product on my hair after I finish Hopping out the shower... and not only does it keep my hair moisturizer for the week but the smells that it comes with it .... ughhh
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely great for natural hair! My mother has been using this in my hair since I was 5 and I'm 22. I have long healthy natural hair thanks to this product. Keeps my hair moisturized and tamed. You can apply it damp or dry. PERFECT for twist /braid outs flat twists etc!
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion. I use it ever night to wrap my hair and to protect my ends. It smells sweet and is long lasting moisture. It leaves my hair airy and doesn't weigh my hair down. This product is highly recommended.
Elaila T.
Augusta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good for any type of hair curly, kinky, dry hair. This product moisturize your hair it does not wear your hair down it provides oil, shine, and Body & moisture.
Ashley H.
I used to put this in my hair, just a small amount in it after I got out the shower with wet hair and then did my plaits and it would come out beautiful!! If your going to straighten your hair make sure to put a little bit or your hair will tend to look very oily
Lakeita P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for relaxed hair. When my hair was relaxed I always had a bottle of this moisturizer in my stash. I have to say that if you use too much it will leave your hair spurt greasy.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?