BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

• I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't b...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ericka H.
I love these moisturizer I’ve been using this since I was little girl when they used to come in the little squeezable pouches in the Just for me little girls perm box and I still use it till this day and it smells so good and makes my hair so soft I will always use and will highly recommend it.Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion, Pink Protection, Bonus Size, 12 Oz
Geraldene P.
I have been using this hair lotion since I was a child. It never fails. It leaves my hair silky and shiny. My hair color is dark brown and it is course, thick and dry. I use this product all the time.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product on my daughter's hair. It makes it more manageable and easier to comb through. This product is awesome. It is very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart.
Jasmine G.
If your hair is really really dry this will definitely add some shine however it can be heavy on the hair and made with mineral oil which we need to stay away from in our products.
Maryam T.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ol’ faithful! Decent product for a good price. You can find it at any store in the ethnic aisle. I think this product works best for me when I’m doing a braid or twist out, but not for every day wear or when I want my curls to pop.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
I use this product in my mixed daughters hair. She has fine hair with pencil curls. This product works great. Every night before bed I apply it and braid her hair. It’s been helping with brushing it in the morning.
Daisy B.
West Babylon, NY
I love how when i use it it makes my hair look shiny but not greasy. my hair is curly so it really defines mt curls and makes them look healthy, however; the only thing id say i don't like is how hard it is to work into my hair. i wish it was softer but if its too rough you could just mix it in with a bit of water or a different oil it would work wonders
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely great for natural hair! My mother has been using this in my hair since I was 5 and I'm 22. I have long healthy natural hair thanks to this product. Keeps my hair moisturized and tamed. You can apply it damp or dry. PERFECT for twist /braid outs flat twists etc!
Cisco M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product... I love applying this product on my hair after I finish Hopping out the shower... and not only does it keep my hair moisturizer for the week but the smells that it comes with it .... ughhh
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
This is such a fantastic hair lotion for long hair, it keeps my hair hydrated and has a nice shine to it. I love the smell of the moisturizer and a little bit goes a long way! This is perfect for my dry and brittle hair. Some may find it too oily for them but I do not. I am very pleased and my hair stays soft in between washes.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?