Add a Photo

By LUSTER'S PINK
Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends.
Photos (8)
Simrat G.
Simrat G.

My hair is usually very silky and can get oily very quickly, but this was great to use before I styled my hair! I don't use it regularly, just when I curl it. I apply a small amount and use a curling wand, and my curls last for daaayyyss! I also LOVVVEEEE the smell, it's beautiful, it also hides the heat smell.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC

I think they changed the formula. I used to use this when I was little after my mom would relax my hair and this always worked beautifully. So when I saw it in the store again I was excited but this stuff makes my hair stiff now and very dry. I always have to wash my hair after using it. Please don't buy this!
Tae L.
Tae L.
Statesboro, GA

Absolutely great for natural hair! My mother has been using this in my hair since I was 5 and I'm 22. I have long healthy natural hair thanks to this product. Keeps my hair moisturized and tamed. You can apply it damp or dry. PERFECT for twist /braid outs flat twists etc!
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Modesto , Ca

I'm a Latina with frizzy hair super untamable.. One day I used my friends pink lotion and I swear I bought some the next day, it helps a lot with my frizz and to tame my curls, of just wish it wasn't so shiny...
Lawanda D.
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL

I like this on my daughter's hair because it's light on the hair, not a strong scent, and a great low price. My only negative is that it comes in such a small bottle so I don't buy it as much.
Hinesville, GA

This product is great for daily use for everybody. Nice source of Vitamin E. I use it as a moisturizer and it keeps my hair nice and oily( I can't use it everyday or my face will break out)
Aixa C.
Aixa C.

My hair is oily and dry if.it was recommended looking for products I put it after my bath I hope that this good
I like the result that is giving
my hair is brighter and less dry
Shakira W.
Shakira W.

This is a really good product it has help my hair I mean has actually revived it . It helps with damage of hair & it also contain vitamin E
Tatyana O.
Tatyana O.

It's a good product the only thing I don't like is the smell. It also works well on childrens hair and can be used on dry or wet curls.
Tashicka R.
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA

I used to use this product however it made my hair very heavy and I did not like the way it made my hair feel funny.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL

Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Hinesville, GA

I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?

Join Now