BY LUSTER'S PINK

Ers pink oil moisturizer hair lotion protect your hair against breakage and split ends. see more...

• I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my ...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ? 3 Answers
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product on my daughter's hair. It makes it more manageable and easier to comb through. This product is awesome. It is very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
This is such a fantastic hair lotion for long hair, it keeps my hair hydrated and has a nice shine to it. I love the smell of the moisturizer and a little bit goes a long way! This is perfect for my dry and brittle hair. Some may find it too oily for them but I do not. I am very pleased and my hair stays soft in between washes.
Daisy B.
West Babylon, NY
I love how when i use it it makes my hair look shiny but not greasy. my hair is curly so it really defines mt curls and makes them look healthy, however; the only thing id say i don't like is how hard it is to work into my hair. i wish it was softer but if its too rough you could just mix it in with a bit of water or a different oil it would work wonders
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
This product is everything I love how sleek and shines it leaves my hair I love how the moisturizers keep my hair from frizzing up and it's a great product to use while using heat ..... over all love this stuff DDI Luster Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12
Cisco M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product... I love applying this product on my hair after I finish Hopping out the shower... and not only does it keep my hair moisturizer for the week but the smells that it comes with it .... ughhh
Tae L.
Atlanta , GA
Absolutely great for natural hair! My mother has been using this in my hair since I was 5 and I'm 22. I have long healthy natural hair thanks to this product. Keeps my hair moisturized and tamed. You can apply it damp or dry. PERFECT for twist /braid outs flat twists etc!
daisy m.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is awful. I have it an use it only once a month.... leaves my daughters hair oily... but works great for my son and they are from the same people lol idk hair products are funny
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
I love this lotion. I use it ever night to wrap my hair and to protect my ends. It smells sweet and is long lasting moisture. It leaves my hair airy and doesn't weigh my hair down. This product is highly recommended.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, PA
Huh...as much as i want to love this product, (especially since ive grownup having had this used in my hair), I have to be honest. I have 3c-4a, high porosity, fine hair. When i first apply this stuff to my hair (which is usually dry) it feels absolutely great. Smooth and moisturized, easy to style. Then after just a few minutes my hair is left feeling dry and crunchy. No matter how much i add it still does nothing more. Im not too fond of the scent either.
Elaila T.
Augusta
This product is good for any type of hair curly, kinky, dry hair. This product moisturize your hair it does not wear your hair down it provides oil, shine, and Body & moisture.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Does this stuff work well in mixed girls hair ?
Jamal C.
Hinesville, GA
I have been looking for a hair moisturizer that doesn't break my face out when I sweat. Is this product a good buy?