BY LUSTER'S

Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion helps guard against the damaging effects of blow drying and heat styling. see more...

Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
Although I no longer use this product, not quite sure why, it was a bang for your buck. It worked good for my curls and the smell is pleasant. However, I did get a greasy feeling to my hair by the end of the day but that was the only thing that I disliked.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
I love Luster's Pink oil moisturizing Lite hair lotion because it definitely does the moisturizing my hair. I apply it daily and I definitely see a good results while using it it is very good for my hair. I personally like it for my hair type. I buy the big bottle because it lasts me a long time and plus I use it every single day.
Danielle J.
Newark, NJ
Been using this product for years and it never fails me. I use it gor myself and my kids. Keeps our hair soft, shiny and manageable. And the fact that this 32oz bottle comes with a pump makes it a breeze to use!!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
For the short while i was able to use this it made my hair very shiny and soft and gave a little moisture but I'm heavy handed with my products and it did start to build up. Nice smell but will not repurchase
Bianca C.
fort worth, TX
I have kinky hair so it frizzes and looks dry. this is really amazing and leaves your hair smooth to the touch. helps with baby hairs too
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
I love how it makes your hair soft and really shiny which is great since my hair always looks dull.
Lindsay N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this on my kids hair and it is amazing! It makes their hair super soft and it smells great too!
Mon🦄
I've used this since I was about 13 and really wanted to love my curls, I can 100% say it made me fall back in love with them. It's not expensive and still lasts a long time, if you have damaged curls, I definitely recommend it!!xx
Hilary I.
This is a r good product it has a lovely smell and a tint of pink it the colour it is very long lasting. My hair colour is black and it works wonders on damaged hair I use it when I straighten my hair .

back