Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Tashie V.Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Tashie V.Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Whitney O.

BY LUSTER'S

Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion protects hair against breakage and split ends. Used for medium and coarse hair textures. see more...

Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I use to love this growing up and thought it was the best thing around. Now when I try to use it I find it stinks and the lotion is very greasy and doesn’t absorb into the hair. I think this is a good cheap option for children and braiding hair.
April B.
I have been using this in my hair for decades and it does not leave behind a greasy feel to your hair it conditions it as it moisturized while supplementing the oil regular shampoo and conditioner depletes. Luster's Pink Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
A staple for my hair care since I was a kid. It's one of a few products my friends with both natural and chemically processed hair can agree is a necessity for smooth, moisturized hair.
Whitney O.
Smells amazing, keeps hair moisturised don't need a lot though because it can make hair greasy I've been using this for yearssss it's good value for its content I would definitely recommend to others