Luster's Pink Glosser with Shea Butter Bonus, 12 Ounce uploaded by Erica K.Luster's Pink Glosser with Shea Butter Bonus, 12 Ounce uploaded by Ariana V.Luster's Pink Glosser with Shea Butter Bonus, 12 Ounce uploaded by Maira Alejandra M.

BY LUSTER'S

Luster's pink glosser brilliant shine is formulated with shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe, essential oils and vitamin E that revive dull, dry hair to a finish that is smooth, silky and shiny. This protective lotion and conditioner is designed to protect, condition and restore natural oils and moisture to your hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ariana V.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is literally the holy grail for my hair. My natural hair is about a 3b/c, and I often use this when I straighten my hair. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, which is helpful since I live in an area with a lot of humidity. To top it off, this product smells amazing!!! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for little oil glosser that leaves your hair feeling healthy and smelling good!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I mostly use for braid sheen. Revives dry, dull hair but will Weigh down natural pressed hair. Smells good and is made with all natural ingredients. Very easy to use. Just hold 6-8 inches away from hair and give bottle a couple of pumps and spray hair. Does prevent frizz.
Erica K.
It smells great, provides good shine but it's def. Not long lasting and as time goes on your hair still gets frizzy if you plan on going natural. I tend to put it on if I know I'll be straightening my hair later and after ive straightened. Then it does the job but dont put too much or you'll have streaks of oily hair.
Brandi C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an oldie but a goodie product. I have been using this product since I was a little girl and it does not fail. My hair has a nice shine and luster after I use this product. It does not make my hair oily or limp.
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is alright. had it for awhile. i mostly use it for sheen and heat protectant when I run out of others. Use lightly for this product could get quite oily depending on distance. It has good ingredients and a nice smell. I love the way it sprays.
Veronica M.
El Paso, TX
Great for you hair to add shine and eliminate frizz! Smells amazing! Just dont spray so much or your hair will be completely damped in oil.
Bri R.
usa
Love it, its oily but does give yuppie hair the shine. Its not exspensive. Also last long. Easy to use all you do is already on hair.
fransel r.
gives a great gloss but weighs down your hair and makes it somewhat greasy but i guess it does what it advertises.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does eliminate the frizz?