BY LUSTER'S

Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer Design Control Hair Gel is a firm holding cream, containing natural conditioners and protein to add softness, volume and shine to hair. The styling gel is a non-staining formula, containing collagen, amino acids, lanolin and de-ionized water for replacing hair moisture without flakiness or gel buildup. Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer makes it easier to style hair and hold it in place. see more...

Shea H.
Canton, GA
I love this gel. My daughter and I use it almost daily. It really keeps your in place and helps with molding or holding styles. It compares a lot to ampro gel, but I like this one smells better. I will definitely be buying again.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
I love this I use it on my hair almost everyday and it leaves it so smooth and it has a wonderful scent to it ! It's a good deal ! I have brown hair and my hair is thick ! I highly recommend everybody getting this
Bree M.
Nope 👎🏾 not something I would recommend. This dries flakey and looks crusty. I use to use this when I was younger and didn know any better but I've learned it's a no go for me. It's cheap but still not something I would suggest anyone go and pick up.
olivia a.
Del Valle, TX
Good for natural hair! Lay your hair down. Relaxes and soothes your scalp. Has a great smell also.
Shaveante T.
Redford, MI
I love this stuff. I use it on my son's hair all the time. It makes his hair soft and manageable.
Latasha B.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite hair products I been using of since I was a teenager
Latrina S.
Love this, I use this on my daughters hair all the time and it let pretty long.
Rosa🍯🌹 Q.
EDGWARE
Absolute terrible.The colour is brown - it is expected to when it dry to camouflage and look okay. Nope.That's is a lie. It is kinda lasting but it flakes and make you look like you have something disgusting in your hair. There is a lot of room for improvement like change the colour
Shianne D.
Leicestershire, Leicester
I remember using this when I was in secondary school. Every girl used this and it made my hair quite sticky and hard. My hair also curled up instead of slicking and it was quite thick and heavy causing build up. I wouldn't put this product in my hair again no.
Daniela R.
England, london 14 glen road
It makes my hair to hard and makes my hair smell like rotten eggs and I have to wash it off every time to take off the smell
Bri R.
Who try this? Is this product worth the buy?

back