Luster's Pink Classic Light for All Hair Textures Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY LUSTER'S PINK

Luster's® Pink® Brand Classic Light Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion.
New & improved.
For all hair textures.
Formulated with aloe vera & jojoba oils.
Adds Luster for healthy looking hair.
Doesn't weight hair down. see more...

Daesha M.
philadelphia
When I Was Like 7 Years Old My Mom Bought This Product And Me And My Big Sister Would Just Put This On All Day For School That’s How Impressed I Was With This Product And How Good We All Liked Using It. This Product Is Just Something I Don’t Use Now But For Sure Will Be Using It In The Future.🤩
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This stuff actually works! I had been searching high and low to find a product that wouldn't dry my husband's curly hair out. Somewhere I'd heard about people with coarse black hair using lotion... so when I found this online I thought I'd try it out. This helped his hair stay in
place rather than just frizz up, and become a fro. He said that his hair is much softer when he uses this, and much more easy to work with. Be careful you don't apply too much, it does make the hair greasy much more quickly.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Luster's has always been a product used on my African American hair.
That pink bottle is a symbol of my childhood.
I am now 20 years old and I still use this product.
I love the smell.
I love the way it feels on my hair.
I will continue to buy this product and I will be using this product on my future children's hair as well.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I've used this for years! It's great for damaged hair, which is what mine is from constantly dying it blonde over the years. I use it one a week as a hair mask overnight
Takarra H.
I have used what we I. My household calls pink lotion for years. I love this product, not expensive at all. I use for extra moisture and to give my hair shine!!!
TeAria M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product. its good to use on natural hair, especially if your going to twist it up for a twist out. your hair is so shiny.
Lisandra R.
I absolutely love this product makes ur hair soft and extremely shiny helps with hair growth as well
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Used this as a child and now I’m backing to using as an adult. It is very light and gives my hair exactly what I need. The price is reasonable. I use this product every other day due to my hair being so dry. Recommend others to try this product.