Luster's PCJ Pretty -n- Silky No-Lye Children's Regular Conditioning Creme Relaxer

BY LUSTER'S PCJ

Luster's® PCJ® Pretty-n-Silky® Children's Regular No-Lye Conditioning Creme Relaxer.
Net contents - one retouch application.
Patent- #5,476,650. see more...

Desire G.
Cincinnati , OH
This is most people favorite brand I like it as well. Would I use all the time? No..... This is something you would use if your stylist is unavailable and its an emergency. Me personally wouldn't relax a child's hair but if you do I'd recommend going to a professional.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Hateeeee hated as a child and I'm sure I would hate it now as an adult. It has the worst smell in the world. And there's never enough in a box for people with fuller thicker hair which is crazy so I say don't waste your money.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
This is a very good product I used this as a relaxer to straighten my nieces hair one time it worked amazing and she loved it
Maftuna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good for oily hair?

Amazon