Lusters Hair Styling Lusters Renutrients Slick Hair Stick For Hair Twists, 2 Oz uploaded by Tatiana J.

BY LUSTERS HAIR STYLING

Sculpts smoothes edges Defines holds style Lusters Renutrients Slick Stick is a lightweight styling wax that allows you to mold and sculpt your hair into a defined style with precision and shine Ideal for spiking ponytails twists tapered cuts and styling onthego see more...

Cathleen S.
Lusters Hair Styling slick hair stick is best used for flyaway/static hair after blow drying. It does not leave a wet greasy look and it holds in place during the day. The scent is pleasant amn the price is 1/4 per ounce the price of other hair oil.
Tatiana J.
This is LITERALLY all you need for your edges to stay laid . This product smells soooo good, it also leaves your hair with a shiny soft touch. Just a little swan of this for some hairs that don’t want to stay laid and your problem is gone . Whenever I do sew ins ( hair extensions) this product is the best to but a bit in your natural hair add some heat and it’s all blended together perfectly.
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Good product. I use this for fly away hairs and leave out on weaves. Product only holds for about a day or two, depending on your daily activities. Adds shine and hold. Only bad thing I can say about this product is, if you apply too much or do multiple applications of this product, it will create a greasy texture a weighs your hair down.
Racquel E.
Atlanta, GA
I love this. I wear a weave and it works perfectly for blending my hair with the extensions. It also keeps my fly always down after styling my hair whether I straighten or curl it.
Teddra C.
Philadelphia
Depending on what store you go to this can be very pricey! This smells really good. It does slick down your hair but depending on the texture it might not last that long.
kyrah w.
Philadelphia, PA
I would not recommend this product. It didn't lay my edges down at all, but may edges are very coarse so it might work for you.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to hold my edges down when I have my hair pressed which means straightened
Miranda M.