Lusters Hair Styling Lusters Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Glosser - 8 Oz uploaded by Ashley S.Lusters Hair Styling Lusters Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Glosser - 8 Oz uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY LUSTERS HAIR STYLING

Luster 8 floz pink oil gloss see more...

Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bottle lasts me about 3 months depending on how much I use it. It gives me a good glossy look and I love the smell of it
Daleshia M.
abbeville
This product has a nice scent and adds shine to your hair. It also helps to eliminate frizz. I use it on my natural hair, so I don't know how it will work for relaxed hair. I will definitely buy this product again!!
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My oldest is biracial and I had a hard time finding a product that moisturized her hair without it looking dull but I used the lusters pink mostrizer and use a little of this after I'm done with the moisturizer and it gives her hair a very good pretty shine and it smells great and is very easy to shampoo out later in her bath.
Joeanuh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good and it makes my hair shiny and healthy looking but thats it doesn't eliminate frizz like it say for me
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC
A little goes a LONG way. It's a very light mist which holds a lot of oil so it takes a bit of practice to get the right amount to help your hair without looking like a grease ball. It smells delicious and lasts a long time