Personal CareOral CareToothpasteLuster Premium White
Power White Deep Stain Eraser Daily Toothpaste, Excite-Mint, 4 oz

by Luster Premium White

Prepare for Compliments With Flouride 2 Helps Remove up to 95% of Surface Stains in 5 Days 3 Helps Whiten Safely Above Below the Surface 4 Helps Fight Cavities, Build Enamel 5 Helps Clean Freshen Breath White, Healthy, Clean Strongbr To make a real impact, go beyond the surface. Traditional whitening products just remove surface level stains, we help go deeper. Helps kill bacteria that causes bad breath and strengthen enamel. Helps fight cavities. Boosts confidence. Impress your dentist. Premium whitening power. Best for: Daily maintenance, replacing other toothpastes and fast whitening. As dentists, we think you deserve a safer, more effective way to whiten your teeth while promoting your overall oral health. With these premium ingredients we bring you just that.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luster Premium White Power White Deep Stain Eraser Daily Toothpaste, Excite-Mint, 4 oz!
nei A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With this product you will notice the difference, this is not the typical whitening toothpaste that you have to use tubes and tubes of it to notice some difference. Is a product that really works and you do not hear about it in the market.
crystal W.
El Campo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Luster Premium White Power White Deep Stain Eraser Daily Toothpaste, Excite-Mint, 4 oz uploaded by crystal W.
I recently purchased this at my local walmart for $5. And i must say the taste isn't so great but i have seen some difference in my teeth color. it said it 5 days i would notice but it was a bit longer for me. I'm a heavy coffee drinker and it really did work on ny teeth.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Luster Premium White Power White Deep Stain Eraser Daily Toothpaste, Excite-Mint, 4 oz uploaded by Cassie D.
I've been using this product for a lot of years and I can say that it really does whiten teeth it doesn't have a powerful mentees which I actually prefer I would recommend it
Lauryl H.
Morgantown, WV
Love this, I have been using it in conjunction with equate white strips and in a week I noticed a difference!
Steph M.
Abilene, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Luster Premium White Power White Deep Stain Eraser Daily Toothpaste, Excite-Mint, 4 oz uploaded by Steph M.
This is one of my favorite toothpastes I have come across. I have tried several different kinds/brands such as Colgate and Crest 3D white, and this still comes in at the top of my list. With continued use you'll definitely notice a difference in surface stain. The only set back would be the flavor, but if you're like me, it'll grow on you.

Looking for your answer?