BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE

Whiter Teeth After One Brushing Instant whitening lasts for hours Enamel Safe 2 Happy Mint Flavor 3 3 Convenient Tubes for Home, Travel On-the-Go 4 Features Bluverite Technology 5 Formulated for Everyday Use Ready for a quick confidence boost? Get an instantly whiter smile after just one brushing with Luster NOW. Developed by dentists with Bluverite technology for the optical effect of whiter teeth, Luster NOW! gives you instant results that last for hours. With everyday use, Luster NOW! helps remove surface and deep stains, all while keeping your breath fresh. And, with a convenient 3 pack, keep one tube in your bathroom, one at work, and one for travel for instant whitening any time. Formulated in USA br see more...

• Is this product suppose to whiten or make my teeth feel w...1 Answers
Fernando A.
I just graduated with my masters degree and when I took pre-graduation pictures, I realized my teeth were not at their best. I went to Walmart a month before graduation and purchased this toothpaste and used it as directed for almost a month. Wow. I was shook by how much nicer my teeth look and when it came to the day of my graduation, my family and i could see the difference of my teeth. I would definitely buy this product again.

The top is a picture taken during our graduation photoshoot a month before graduation and the picture below is the day before graduation.
Princess S.
Overall it's good! My teeth feel fresh and clean and seem to have a slightly more polished look. I already have pretty white teeth so I'm not sure it made too much of a difference as far as the "whiter after one use". I wouldn't mind buying this again though, it's comparable to other regular brands. Luster Premium White NOW! Instant White Toothpaste, Mint, 4.5 oz
Yolanda T.
I have tried many whitening toothpastes in the past 2 years, and this is the only toothpaste that showed results right away. Like after 2 brushes I saw a difference. I am going to continue using the toothpaste daily for 3 weeks. The only con for me is that the toothpaste foams up a little in my mouth, which causes me to gag. But overall, this toothpaste is great & I am giving it 5 stars!
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using this toothpaste! I was a little annoyed with having to spend $25+ on whitening strips. So far I love the flavor and the fact that it foams up a lot, makes me feel like it's reaching all areas of my mouth. Can't wait to see the results after using the whole tube!
Catherine D.
This was actually amazing!! The taste and the fresh feeling was just incredible!!! I see why it has the vote from
allurle mag!!! Very impressive
Victoria D.
Rockledge, FL
This product was not beneficial to me it went on weird and made my teeth rally sensitive as well as not even whiten my teeth.
Louise T.
This product has a strange smell and is thicker than a regular toothpaste. It did not make my teeth appear any whiter.
Victoria D.
Rockledge, FL
Is this product suppose to whiten or make my teeth feel weird?