BY LUSTER

Distinctly white dual-action whitening system features is a simple 2-step, dual-action whitening process that visibly whitens teeth in as little as two days, with complete results in just three days. This enamel safe whitening system causes zero tooth sensitivity, includes a gentle, cleansing mouth rinse to pre-treat teeth and a whitening gel with active dental peroxide to whiten surface and deep stains. . Visibly whitens teeth in as little as 2 days, with complete results in just 3 days features a simple 2-step, dual-action whitening process includes a gentle, cleansing mouth rinse to pre-treat teeth and whitening gel with active... see more...

• My local drug store used to carry Luster products (Shoppe...1 Answers
Ashley P.
Williamsburg, KY
It says to use this product 12 times for the full effect. I've used it half of that time so far, and I'm very pleased with the results. My teeth are 3-4 shades whiter already, and this product helped to target in between my teeth to make sure they're white, as well. This coffee drinker will definitely be buying again!
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
This is the only toothpaste I have ever used that has seemed to actually work as a whitener. It actually helps to remove stains from your teeth.
Agatha D.
The best whitening product I have ever had the pleasure of using. I am truly disappointed that I cannot find it anywhere anymore because no other product even compares. It was the only system that drastically changed the colour of my teeth and was super gentle in the process.
Agatha D.
My local drug store used to carry Luster products (Shoppers Drug Mart) and now I cannot seem to find the Luster toothpaste anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?