Luster Premium White 7 Power White Toothpaste uploaded by Ashley T.

BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE

New fresh Flavor Plus Fluoride Best Whitening Toothpaste. Real Simple Magazine. Removes Surface and Deep Stains. Builds Enamel. Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils for Whole Mouth Health New, improved White 7 Toothpaste now contains fluoride to fight cavities and help build enamel.  Its active dental peroxide formula delivers maximum whitening results by removing both surface and intrinsic stains.  Contains a proprietary blend of therapeutic grade essential oils for whole mouth health.  Enamel-safe. see more...

Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I use this at night and the White Now! in the morning! This toothpaste keeps your teeth very white and is great for maintenance and keeping teeth white! After using it for two weeks I saw a significant change in my smile! The taste is great as well. Between this product and White Now! toothpaste, I've had dentists I work with (I work in alumni relations and development) ask who does my zoom! whitening. Way better alternative to in office whitening!
Amber W.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this toothpaste every time I think my teeth need an extra boost. It works great and helps boost the appearance of my teeth and any staining. Unlike some other whitening toothpastes I try it doesn't hurt my teeth which is great. The taste, although suppose to be minty, is kind of flat and displeasing.
Lisa W.
I originally tried this because it was on sale. It was definitely worth the price when on sale, but I would not pay full price for this product.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
I used the whole tube and didn't notice a significant change in my teeth color. It was good as a tooth paste though.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is one of my new favorite toothpaste it's an actual paste rather then a runny paste that doesn't hug your teeth while you brush this one literally hugs your teeth while brush which makes it a wonderful experience to brush your teeth it's satisfying feeling after you brush leaves your teeth feeling so smooth and squeaky clean 👄