BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE #96 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twic...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Spontaneous W.
I've never tried this brand of products before. Luster Premium White 1 hour White.I would love to sample this product before buying.I would be a first time users to this product. Hope this works well on sensitive teeth.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My friend and I split this product and half. We both had relatively white teeth and wow this just took them up a notch! I used this system twice and received awesome results and even my dentist noticed. I couldn't help but notice after getting a professional cleaning after using this product my teeth lightened even more! Not sure if I'll buy it again, but it did work in the past.
Adam L.
Christiansburg, VA
It works really well much more than I thought it was going to my teeth are obviously white because I brush them on the regular but your teeth can never be to white and while using this product it takes your teeth to a whole new level i was honesty surprised by this
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this and followed the instructions perfectly. There was no change in the color of my teeth but it did blister the entire inside of my mouth! It was painful and I had my mouth peeling skin for about a week. I did write and send back to the company, and they refunded my money! So they did have great customer service, which is why I am giving 2 stars, but the product itself is a 0!
Kaitlin C.
I picked up a starter pack on clearance at Target. It came with the light, whitening paste, and mouth rinse. I went through 10 rounds of it and didn't notice any difference - it came with a whitening chart and said you should notice a couple shades of difference with multiple uses, suggesting that you start with anywhere from 10 to 20 the first time and then daily or weekly following the initial use. I'm glad I didn't pay full price fore this. It was awkward to use and didn't whiten my smile on any noticeable level. I'd say your better off with strips and regular whitening toothpaste.
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
I had really high hopes for this product but it let me down.. I like the idea and how easy it is but I would not recommend this.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Luster premium 1 hour white, although a littlw pricey doea work pretty good.. I would definitely recommend this product to someone attempting to whiten at home!
Alexus W.
I never really bought this item but always wanted to try it. I heard it does work well for some people.
Austin D.
Saint Paul, MN
This product would only work if your teeth are already white. Personally I only use the gel and light because i think the rinse is pointless. I usually keep the light on for around 10 minutes in total since it has 2 minutes intervals. and then i just rinse my mouth and brush my teeth it helps keep the everyday stains away.
Bethany A.
It was okay! I don't think I would spend the money again but it did make my teeth a little whiter.
Mayra G.
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
stephanie p.
Ferris, TX
Does it really work? i have heard it works very well but i do not want to spend so much money if it does not work. I like to clean my teeth white and clean, this is a product i am interested about.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?