BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE #96 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twic...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kitzen P.
1 Hour White.... yes. If you use the entire kit all in one sitting....literally. Each application takes a few minutes.... when you figure the ounces and everything it hilariously adds up to doing all the few minute applications that finally equal an hour, to be 1 Hour White.

That said, this product works so I gave it a B. I just hate things that are deliberately misleading. It ticks me off.
Molly A.
Walnut Cove, NC
It showed noticeable results within 10 uses!
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My friend and I split this product and half. We both had relatively white teeth and wow this just took them up a notch! I used this system twice and received awesome results and even my dentist noticed. I couldn't help but notice after getting a professional cleaning after using this product my teeth lightened even more! Not sure if I'll buy it again, but it did work in the past.
Adam L.
Christiansburg, VA
It works really well much more than I thought it was going to my teeth are obviously white because I brush them on the regular but your teeth can never be to white and while using this product it takes your teeth to a whole new level i was honesty surprised by this
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this and followed the instructions perfectly. There was no change in the color of my teeth but it did blister the entire inside of my mouth! It was painful and I had my mouth peeling skin for about a week. I did write and send back to the company, and they refunded my money! So they did have great customer service, which is why I am giving 2 stars, but the product itself is a 0!
jessica d.
Orlando , FL
I spent a lot of money when this first came out excited to try it , i used it every day for a few weeks then a couple times a day i didn't notice that much of a difference. was kind of disappointed with it
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
This is ok, but its just so expensive and you have to use it 5 times in order to see results. The normal white strips work faster and whiter.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was very excited to try this product. I don't have severely stained teeth; however, they certainly showed that I am a coffee and black tea drinker. I followed the instructions exactly as they were listed, but in the end I didn't see the results the packing claimed I would see. I definitely did not get my money's worth. Also, I found that using it was pretty awkward and didn't make it easy to do much else during the entire hour. I only gave this a C grade because it may be better suited for people with darker stains - I'm not sure.
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
I did this and people notice the difference without me saying anything. Would like for the process not to be too long and wish they sold the mouthwash and gel separate so we can contiune to use the light with out having to repurchase the whole kit.
Erica T.
Rockville, IN
I have tried this product and it does whiten your teeth but it does take awhile to see results.
Mayra G.
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
stephanie p.
Ferris, TX
Does it really work? i have heard it works very well but i do not want to spend so much money if it does not work. I like to clean my teeth white and clean, this is a product i am interested about.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?