Luster Premium White 1 Hour White uploaded by Bryleigh B.

BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white st...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
I had really high hopes for this product but it let me down.. I like the idea and how easy it is but I would not recommend this.
Olivia R.
This product does not whiten teeth at all. i bought 2 packs just to see if it made a difference if you use it more then once, but it is very wear and caused some stinging
Kaitlin C.
I picked up a starter pack on clearance at Target. It came with the light, whitening paste, and mouth rinse. I went through 10 rounds of it and didn't notice any difference - it came with a whitening chart and said you should notice a couple shades of difference with multiple uses, suggesting that you start with anywhere from 10 to 20 the first time and then daily or weekly following the initial use. I'm glad I didn't pay full price fore this. It was awkward to use and didn't whiten my smile on any noticeable level. I'd say your better off with strips and regular whitening toothpaste.
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this and followed the instructions perfectly. There was no change in the color of my teeth but it did blister the entire inside of my mouth! It was painful and I had my mouth peeling skin for about a week. I did write and send back to the company, and they refunded my money! So they did have great customer service, which is why I am giving 2 stars, but the product itself is a 0!
Bryleigh B.
Theodore
I only used it 6 times because I got tired of repeating the aggravating process, didn’t see much of a difference and it must have somehow gotten onto my lips because the corners of my lips are completely blistered and I cannot open my mouth much at all.
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
It took forever to see a change but I did notice that my teeth were 4 shades lighter. I would choose the crest white strips or other kind of uv lightening system before this one.
jessica d.
Orlando , FL
I spent a lot of money when this first came out excited to try it , i used it every day for a few weeks then a couple times a day i didn't notice that much of a difference. was kind of disappointed with it
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was very excited to try this product. I don't have severely stained teeth; however, they certainly showed that I am a coffee and black tea drinker. I followed the instructions exactly as they were listed, but in the end I didn't see the results the packing claimed I would see. I definitely did not get my money's worth. Also, I found that using it was pretty awkward and didn't make it easy to do much else during the entire hour. I only gave this a C grade because it may be better suited for people with darker stains - I'm not sure.
Sam L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This system is nothing but a hassle and I only noticed a 1 shade whitening, at most! Stick with Crest Whitestrips, they work; Crest 3D Whitestrips have given me the same results as the one ZOOM! treatment I had performed by my dentist a few years ago.
Tasha B.
I've never tried this brand of products before. Luster Premium White 1 hour White.I would love to sample this product before buying.I would be a first time users to this product. Hope this works well on sensitive teeth.
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
stephanie p.
dallas
Does it really work? i have heard it works very well but i do not want to spend so much money if it does not work. I like to clean my teeth white and clean, this is a product i am interested about.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?