BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE #96 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twic...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Adam L.
Christiansburg, VA
It works really well much more than I thought it was going to my teeth are obviously white because I brush them on the regular but your teeth can never be to white and while using this product it takes your teeth to a whole new level i was honesty surprised by this
Austin D.
Saint Paul, MN
This product would only work if your teeth are already white. Personally I only use the gel and light because i think the rinse is pointless. I usually keep the light on for around 10 minutes in total since it has 2 minutes intervals. and then i just rinse my mouth and brush my teeth it helps keep the everyday stains away.
Teresa D.
Pawtucket, RI
It works, couple shade whiter and I think it's a little pricey for the job it does but I would buy it
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I really like this product. It doesn't leave your teeth feeling sensitive and whitens really well. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it can be a little awkward if you decide to use the whitener for longer than 20 minutes. It's an easy fix I recommend laying down while using this product.
Emily B.
Sparta, MI
I've used a lot of teeth whiteners, and this one was by far my favorite, and by far the fastest. I've only used half of the recommended treatments, and already I can see the difference in my smile.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I Love this product!. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this defiantly look all the stains off my teeth. I did the whole kit over a few weeks, for a bout 15 minutes a day and could see a improvement from day one. My teeth are so much easier to keep white now!
Jacqueline M.
Lenexa, KS
Luster promises that they won't make your teeth sensitive. This is a huge problem I have with other whitening products. You follow a treatment plan and once you've done that number of treatments over the recommended time period you can just do touch up treatments. I use this and love it and it really works!
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
I did this and people notice the difference without me saying anything. Would like for the process not to be too long and wish they sold the mouthwash and gel separate so we can contiune to use the light with out having to repurchase the whole kit.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My friend and I split this product and half. We both had relatively white teeth and wow this just took them up a notch! I used this system twice and received awesome results and even my dentist noticed. I couldn't help but notice after getting a professional cleaning after using this product my teeth lightened even more! Not sure if I'll buy it again, but it did work in the past.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Luster premium 1 hour white, although a littlw pricey doea work pretty good.. I would definitely recommend this product to someone attempting to whiten at home!
Mayra G.
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
stephanie p.
Ferris, TX
Does it really work? i have heard it works very well but i do not want to spend so much money if it does not work. I like to clean my teeth white and clean, this is a product i am interested about.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?