BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE #96 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twic...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Luster premium 1 hour white, although a littlw pricey doea work pretty good.. I would definitely recommend this product to someone attempting to whiten at home!
Erica T.
Rockville, IN
I have tried this product and it does whiten your teeth but it does take awhile to see results.
Alexus W.
I never really bought this item but always wanted to try it. I heard it does work well for some people.
Teresa D.
Pawtucket, RI
It works, couple shade whiter and I think it's a little pricey for the job it does but I would buy it
Bethany A.
It was okay! I don't think I would spend the money again but it did make my teeth a little whiter.
Molly A.
Walnut Cove, NC
It showed noticeable results within 10 uses!
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
I had really high hopes for this product but it let me down.. I like the idea and how easy it is but I would not recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
This is ok, but its just so expensive and you have to use it 5 times in order to see results. The normal white strips work faster and whiter.
Mayra G.
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
stephanie p.
Ferris, TX
Does it really work? i have heard it works very well but i do not want to spend so much money if it does not work. I like to clean my teeth white and clean, this is a product i am interested about.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?