BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE #96 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twic...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
jessica d.
Orlando , FL
I spent a lot of money when this first came out excited to try it , i used it every day for a few weeks then a couple times a day i didn't notice that much of a difference. was kind of disappointed with it
Adam L.
Christiansburg, VA
It works really well much more than I thought it was going to my teeth are obviously white because I brush them on the regular but your teeth can never be to white and while using this product it takes your teeth to a whole new level i was honesty surprised by this
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I Love this product!. I'm a smoker and a coffee drinker and this defiantly look all the stains off my teeth. I did the whole kit over a few weeks, for a bout 15 minutes a day and could see a improvement from day one. My teeth are so much easier to keep white now!
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
I did this and people notice the difference without me saying anything. Would like for the process not to be too long and wish they sold the mouthwash and gel separate so we can contiune to use the light with out having to repurchase the whole kit.
Austin D.
Saint Paul, MN
This product would only work if your teeth are already white. Personally I only use the gel and light because i think the rinse is pointless. I usually keep the light on for around 10 minutes in total since it has 2 minutes intervals. and then i just rinse my mouth and brush my teeth it helps keep the everyday stains away.
Sam L.
Virginia Beach, VA
This system is nothing but a hassle and I only noticed a 1 shade whitening, at most! Stick with Crest Whitestrips, they work; Crest 3D Whitestrips have given me the same results as the one ZOOM! treatment I had performed by my dentist a few years ago.
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
It took forever to see a change but I did notice that my teeth were 4 shades lighter. I would choose the crest white strips or other kind of uv lightening system before this one.
Olivia R.
This product does not whiten teeth at all. i bought 2 packs just to see if it made a difference if you use it more then once, but it is very wear and caused some stinging
Emily B.
Sparta, MI
I've used a lot of teeth whiteners, and this one was by far my favorite, and by far the fastest. I've only used half of the recommended treatments, and already I can see the difference in my smile.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Luster premium 1 hour white, although a littlw pricey doea work pretty good.. I would definitely recommend this product to someone attempting to whiten at home!
Mayra G.
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
stephanie p.
Ferris, TX
Does it really work? i have heard it works very well but i do not want to spend so much money if it does not work. I like to clean my teeth white and clean, this is a product i am interested about.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?