Luster Premium White 1 Hour White

by Luster Premium White

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade

How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are too strong for me. How does this compare?
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?
Start your review of Luster Premium White 1 Hour White!
Emily B.
Sparta, MI
I've used a lot of teeth whiteners, and this one was by far my favorite, and by far the fastest. I've only used half of the recommended treatments, and already I can see the difference in my smile.
Sam L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This system is nothing but a hassle and I only noticed a 1 shade whitening, at most! Stick with Crest Whitestrips, they work; Crest 3D Whitestrips have given me the same results as the one ZOOM! treatment I had performed by my dentist a few years ago.
Bryleigh B.
Theodore
Luster Premium White 1 Hour White uploaded by Bryleigh B.
I only used it 6 times because I got tired of repeating the aggravating process, didn’t see much of a difference and it must have somehow gotten onto my lips because the corners of my lips are completely blistered and I cannot open my mouth much at all.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My friend and I split this product and half. We both had relatively white teeth and wow this just took them up a notch! I used this system twice and received awesome results and even my dentist noticed. I couldn't help but notice after getting a professional cleaning after using this product my teeth lightened even more! Not sure if I'll buy it again, but it did work in the past.
Molly A.
Walnut Cove, NC
It showed noticeable results within 10 uses!
It showed noticeable results within 10 uses!
Kitzen P.
1 Hour White.... yes. If you use the entire kit all in one sitting....literally. Each application takes a few minutes.... when you figure the ounces and everything it hilariously adds up to doing all the few minute applications that finally equal an hour, to be 1 Hour White. That said, this product works so I gave it a B. I just hate things that are deliberately misleading. It ticks me off.
Zulma P.
Middletown, NY
I did this and people notice the difference without me saying anything. Would like for the process not to be too long and wish they sold the mouthwash and gel separate so we can contiune to use the light with out having to repurchase the whole kit.
Adam L.
Christiansburg, VA
It works really well much more than I thought it was going to my teeth are obviously white because I brush them on the regular but your teeth can never be to white and while using this product it takes your teeth to a whole new level i was honesty surprised by this
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I used this and followed the instructions perfectly. There was no change in the color of my teeth but it did blister the entire inside of my mouth! It was painful and I had my mouth peeling skin for about a week. I did write and send back to the company, and they refunded my money! So they did have great customer service, which is why I am giving 2 stars, but the product itself is a 0!
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
I like this product despite that it's expensive. It's annoying in the sense you have to use it 3 or 4 times to see a difference in the shades.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...