BY LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE #96 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens up to 6 Shades in 1 Hour Clinically proven to whiten up to 6 shades in 1 hour Similar to professional whitening light technology Zero tooth sensitivity Your At Home Tooth Whitening System puts the perfect tooth whitening experience into the palm of your hand.  The dentist-invented system contains three components that work in conjuncture to revitalize your smile in the comfort of your home. Contents: System includes everything you need to get up to 6 shades whiter in 1 hour. Activating Whitening Light Similar light technology as used in dental offices Accelerator Mouth Rinse Enhances efficacy of the professional strength whitening gel. Super Whitening Gel   Some whitening agent used by dentists. AAA Batteries Custom stand for storage of light when not in use Shade Guide to measure results Instructional Guide Whitens teeth an average of 5 shade see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twic...1 Answers
  • What about sensitivity?! 2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My friend and I split this product and half. We both had relatively white teeth and wow this just took them up a notch! I used this system twice and received awesome results and even my dentist noticed. I couldn't help but notice after getting a professional cleaning after using this product my teeth lightened even more! Not sure if I'll buy it again, but it did work in the past.
Adam L.
Adam L.
Christiansburg, VA
It works really well much more than I thought it was going to my teeth are obviously white because I brush them on the regular but your teeth can never be to white and while using this product it takes your teeth to a whole new level i was honesty surprised by this
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
I picked up a starter pack on clearance at Target. It came with the light, whitening paste, and mouth rinse. I went through 10 rounds of it and didn't notice any difference - it came with a whitening chart and said you should notice a couple shades of difference with multiple uses, suggesting that you start with anywhere from 10 to 20 the first time and then daily or weekly following the initial use. I'm glad I didn't pay full price fore this. It was awkward to use and didn't whiten my smile on any noticeable level. I'd say your better off with strips and regular whitening toothpaste.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this and followed the instructions perfectly. There was no change in the color of my teeth but it did blister the entire inside of my mouth! It was painful and I had my mouth peeling skin for about a week. I did write and send back to the company, and they refunded my money! So they did have great customer service, which is why I am giving 2 stars, but the product itself is a 0!
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried this brand of products before. Luster Premium White 1 hour White.I would love to sample this product before buying.I would be a first time users to this product. Hope this works well on sensitive teeth.
jessica d.
jessica d.
Orlando, FL
I spent a lot of money when this first came out excited to try it , i used it every day for a few weeks then a couple times a day i didn't notice that much of a difference. was kind of disappointed with it
Erica T.
Erica T.
Rockville, IN
I have tried this product and it does whiten your teeth but it does take awhile to see results.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I used this system right before my wedding to whiten my teeth. I had previously whitened my teeth, so I only used it a few times to whiten up my smile which it did. However, my husband (then fiance) used the remainder of the kit and it did not work well on him. He has never whitened his teeth before but it was still disappointing because his teeth weren't bad to begin with. He doesn't smoke or drink coffee so his teeth were only slightly yellow. Very disappointing. I think for someone who has previously whitened it is an okay product.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
This product does not whiten teeth at all. i bought 2 packs just to see if it made a difference if you use it more then once, but it is very wear and caused some stinging
Molly A.
Molly A.
Walnut Cove, NC
It showed noticeable results within 10 uses!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
How good is this product is it worth the buy ?
Erika M.
Erika M.
What about sensitivity?!
Rhianna F.
Rhianna F.
Does this stuff expire? I've had a box for awhile and haven't used much of it. Can I still use it?
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are too strong for me. How does this compare?
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
I recently purchased the Luster Now Toothpaste, and I use it twice a day for whitening. Would it be helpful to purchase this system to use along with the toothpaste once a month or every other month?