BY LUSTER'S PINK #18 in Hair Relaxers

Luster'® Pink® Smooth Touch® Extra Virgin Olive Oil No-Lye Relaxer Super.

New & improved.

Patented relaxer system.

Enriched with argan oil & extra virgin olive oil.

With triplex conditioner system for high sheen.

Net contents: One complete retouch application. see more...

Michelle C.
Michigan, MI
I love this perm it's a no-lye relaxer with Triplex conditioner system for high sheen. I get my perm in super don't have to keep it in long cause my hair short. This perm leaves my hair soft and silky with high sheen. Leaves hair looking silly and healthy...my go to perm!! It's an easy to use perm it comes with an activater, conditioning neutralizing shampoo with color alarm, triple strength conditioner with olive oil, and an hydration vibe olive oil hair lotion. The triple strength conditioner reduces damage and breakage, moisturized dry hair, add sheen and nourishment. The hydration vibe is a fav because it protects damaged dry hair which I had a lot of damage from dying my hair.
Brianna B.
I have been using this relaxer for a while and it does straighten your hair. I recently stopped using relaxers because my overall texture is growing in much softer.
Tequila C.
Omg my mom use to use this relaxer on my hair ! Thank god i am natural now . lol i hated getting relaxers because they burned my scalp so bad . i defintely just recommend going natural and straighten your hair whenever you want that straight look instead of putting harsh chemicals in to make it straight
Ericka C.
Riverside, CA
A very good relaxer. My hair is straight and feels healthy not dry. Priced well at Walmart. Will continue to buy.
Tiaa T.
I went from natural to relaxed and normally perms would never take in my hair but this one does I love it!
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Always got my hair super straight. .i have absolutely no problem with it..bust perm out there

back