Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
How fast does this work? I have a wedding coming up for two friends in a month.
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
4 years, 4 months ago
You have plenty of time depending on if you smoke or not. I started using it when I stopped smoking so I saw a difference right away.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 4 months ago
It works quickly. But the results don't last very long. If you have a wedding coming up in a month you will definitely see results before then.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
4 years, 4 months ago
It works quickly. I had to get ready for a wedding and used it and within days I could see the difference!
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
4 years, 4 months ago
Even after I used it, I noticed that my teeth were brighter and less stained. It works really fast and doesn't make your teeth hurt either!
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
Duluth, MN
4 years, 4 months ago
For me I feel like I started noticing whiter teeth within a week and a half of using this tootg paste. I was also brushing my teeth three times a day however but i still feel like qith the regular brushings you will still notice a big difference fast!
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Panama City, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
It works better if you use a bannana peel on your teeth before hand! best trick in the book! rub the inside of the peel on your teeth let sit 10 min and brush off (no tooth paste) thenfollow directions for the luster now =]
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
4 years, 4 months ago
I've been using this product for two weeks and I've already noticed a big improvement! It states that it works after one brushing but I didn't notice anything after the first time.