BY LUSTER

When you don’t have time for a full whitening regiment, quickly give your mouth the optical illusion of whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. After just one brushing, the proprietary Bluverite® formula gives the appearance of a whiter, brighter smile, with results that last for hours. Designed by dentists, NOW! Toothpaste is gentle on teeth, safe for dental restorations and won’t cause tooth sensitivity. With daily use it will even help remove surface stains. And, as the only oral care product awarded Allure Magazine’s Beauty Breakthrough Award, you know that top beauty editors have given it a major seal of approval. see more...

• Who got their luster white brand badge?1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive teeth tried this toothpaste? If...4 Answers
  • How much does it cost and how long does it take to whiten...1 Answers
Orozco O.
Plano, TX
Oh man! I freaking Love this product!
The formula is blue but your teeth become white in an instant!
I use this toothpaste when I know I need a quick boost of glam. This toothpaste does the trick without causing too much sensitivity.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love this toothpaste it makes me feel like my teeth are fresh and shiny and most importantly White. I got it at Walmart it’s kind of expensive but definitely worth it. I would recommend getting this along with the whitening laser.
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
This has taken my teeth to a new level of whitening. I’ve changed all of my toothpastes and whitening systems to this brand. It’s inexpensive and it works! I would encourage anyone to try this system.
Kayla R.
Chatsworth, GA
I was so excited to try this product, I have a few stains on my teeth and would love to have "movie star" teeth so whitening is the way to go for me. If your anything like me then you want to have white teeth but also have some what of a budget that you have to go by and can't really afford outrageous priced products to achieve your goal. I had tried a Luster product before when I purchased the Luster Pro Whitening System and was so impressed with the results I told everyone I knew and even bought a refill to try later and a few extra kits to give as Christmas presents. Since I bough the teeth whitening kit I decided not to buy the toothpaste but when I received my Something Blue VoxBox from Influenster I was so grateful that I was able to do so. I brushed my teeth with it the night I received the product and could notice a slight difference but nothing major. I went to bed and woke up and when I went to brush my teeth that morning I could have swore that my teeth did seem to be whiter than they were before bed. I brushed my teeth and noticed that it was a little more white than before, so my first thoughts were "YAY!!" I tested it for about two weeks maybe a little longer using it every day and was looking for the obvious warning signs such as teeth sensitivity but I could find nothing wrong with it. There was no big dramatic change in the shade of my teeth overnight, but It was making my teeth whiter gradually and I could notice a difference as well as my boyfriend and even his family! I was very impressed with this product but have now decided to only use it twice a week and on the other days use my regular toothpaste, just because I figured even though I am not physically feeling any discomfort I should give my teeth a break, plus I want to keep the whitening at a steady pace! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for whitening without the pain and discomfort of a whitening system.
Madison A.
Milford, OH
To be totally honest, this is NOT a product I would have picked up if I was searching for in home whitening, even while pregnant. I’m pretty skeptical of products that tell me they will do something instantly. It can take months or years to discolor your teeth so I find it hard to believe that one, rinse-off product can instantly un-do it. After a little bit of further reading, I found that Luster NOW! in fact does not un-do the actual staining, but rather uses “Bluverite technology” to create an optical effect of whiter teeth. Basically, the blue hue of the toothpaste leaves a temporary stain on the teeth to make them appear whiter.

With that being said, I was willing to give the Luster NOW! toothpaste a go without prematurely condemning it. The packaging is a typical squeeze tube, and it’s not super thick or thin like some cheaper toothpastes. The product itself is a very bright, pure blue with a light minty flavor. It foams up pretty well and does leave my teeth feeling very smooth. It doesn’t give me the cleanest feeling in the world, but it’s definitely not bad. As a toothpaste over all, I’d give it a 4/5 stars. As far as it’s “instant” effects, I did notice a little bit of brightening, but nothing to rave about. It definitely didn’t last more than a couple hours. I drink a lot of tea, so I’m sure that didn’t help. I could get similar, if not better effects using one of the blue based Instagram filters. 2 stars for its actual effect.

I might recommend this product in passing if someone needed a subtle change quickly, but I wouldn’t purchase this product myself. Post pregnancy, this will probably get dropped into the back of the drawer when I go back to Crest 3D White. Overall, this product is merely okay and nothing I’m really raving or excited about. I will, however, do a follow up review and see if maybe long term use has better results.
Lulu K.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a product that whenever guests come over, they leave my house and go buy a pack of their own before going back home. It really whitens and brightens teeth. The results come pretty quickly but not instantaneously. They last for a while even after using different toothpastes. My teeth will remain pretty white longer than other brands I have tried. Love it!
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
For those who know me, coffee and tea my go-to addictions; sadly they stain the heck out of my teeth. LusterNOW! really did work instantly at removing my staining. It even worked on my permanent retained (yes I still have one of those), which stains very easily. The toothpaste did a better job over multiple uses, so I’d recommend sticking with it if you don’t immediately get the results you want. I did back it up with my regular toothpaste for breath freshening purposes – the “Happy Mint” scent of the LusterNOW! didn’t have a long lasting effect. The price point is $7.99, which isn’t too bad for a non-regular use toothpaste; it’s certainly cheaper than whitening trays. I’d be curious what my dentist has to say about the active ingredients in this product.
Felisha C.
Bossier City, LA
I have used this brand for a few years now, and this brand is by far the best I have found! I have tried the very expensive tooth whitening products, gels, kits, strips...and not only is this brand very budget friendly, but it actually works wonders. After a few days of using this toothpaste you will notice your teeth lighter and very glossy looking. I had a few small white spots on the front of my teeth, and this toothpaste completely evened out my teeth and they look so healthy! The best things about this toothpaste other than the whitening, is that it whitens while you brush your teeth so there are no added steps! Also, absolutely no sensitivity to your teeth too! The only downside, and its a very small downside is the taste. It does not taste bad, but it is not the serious minty flavor like most toothpastes. I have found that all the Luster NOW products have the same taste though. So its really not that bad of a downfall, if anything it shows the product is at least consistent! I get compliments on my white teeth on a daily basis and its all thanks to this wonderful product!!!
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it give you that 'celebrity white' smile so many people desire? I would say that it depends on the color your teeth were before you used it. If you already have white teeth and you want to make them look even brighter, this is the product for you. But if you have tea or coffee stains, it will make them a bit whiter, but they won't be super white.

It doesn't have the same results if you compare it to getting your teeth professionally whitened (if that's why you're choosing this product), but it does lighten them. I'm impressed with that part of it. I just wish it looked like I spent 800 at the dentist. I'm also impressed with how long it lasts and the taste.

The only downside for me, and it's really only half negative.. it did cause tooth sensitivity after a few uses, but not nearly as much as other whitening products I've tried.
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
I always use toothpastes with whitening in them and use whitening strips, so my teeth were already white. This however has kept them white, as I am a HUGE coffee and tea drinker. So, I consider it to work. I can't comment on the instant whitening, I didn't notice a difference, but my teeth were already white. This didn't have a bad taste, like another certain toothpaste I got to try, but it didn't have a noticeable taste to me at all. My only problem with it was that it seemed to foam up a lot more than other toothpastes I've used, which makes it a little weird, but still happy with it. It can also leave a blue tint on your teeth. Rinsing with water will make it go away or using mouthwash, but that might vary depending on the person.

I also received this toothpaste from Influenster to review and try.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How fast does this work? I have a wedding coming up for two friends in a month.
Zoe W.
Does this work? Or are the Colgate treatments better?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Any bad chemical harmful for your teeth?
Cheryll O.
I've never seen this toothpaste before. Does anyone know what stores I can find it in ?
April S.
Manitowoc, Wi
Is there any post sensitivity after u try it?