Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

by Luster's Pink

When you don’t have time for a full whitening regiment, quickly give your mouth the optical illusion of whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. After just one brushing, the proprietary Bluverite® formula gives the appearance of a whiter, brighter smile, with results that last for hours. Designed by dentists, NOW! Toothpaste is gentle on teeth, safe for dental restorations and won’t cause tooth sensitivity. With daily use it will even help remove surface stains. And, as the only oral care product awarded Allure Magazine’s Beauty Breakthrough Award, you know that top beauty editors have given it a major seal of approval.

Where to purchase
Does this actually whiten at all or does it just make them appear whiter? The box makes it sound like both..
Is this a good product for whiting teeth fast?
Start your review of Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...illusion of whiter teeth, for when you do not have the time for a full whitening regime. The illusion of bright, white teeth does not last all day, but if you are going to an important meeting, and notice that your teeth need a whitening boost, Luster NOW! works great !in reviews
Alison B.
After one use I noticed a slight change. Nothing major, but still for one use I'm happy with it!
Karen A.
York, PA
I like the taste of this toothpaste but i don't think it whitens the best... you get slightly whiter but not that much... baking soda on toothpaste does a better job then this toothpaste.
Erin R.
Anchorage, AK
I really like this toothpaste. I use it with the whitening kit that they have and my teeth a definitely whiter. They look amazing
Alyssa C.
West Covina, CA
Great toothpaste totally worth it!! I was lucky enough to get it for FREE and want more I person saw fruits after one use
Danyel B.
Augusta, GA
Works well, although be patient takes a few times beforey you see results. It is easy to find most retail stores carry it. It is a little more on the expensive side.
Jes L.
Bradenton Beach, FL
I had used the product for a few days and didn't see any color changes in my teeth. I also didn't feel quite comfortable knowing there seem to be a lot of blue dye used to make this product. When I read the warning label I threw the product in the rubbish! It says if you swallow this product to contact your local Poison Control Center! Also warns not to get any in your eyes! If you ask me it only makes sense not to put any product in your mouth every day that has warning it could make you sick or your kids sick. Luster products are not worth my time nor money. When companies put warning labels on products they have no choice but to do so which tells me the product DOES carry substantial risk.
desiree B.
Rising Sun, IN
Works but takes awhile but is worth the money its a must try for sure ladies !!!!!!!!! You won't regret it for sure!!!!!!!!!""""
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
I've been using this toothpaste since I received it back in July and unfortunately, I'm still on the fence about it. The good: It gets really foamy so a little bit goes a long way. It has a refreshing minty flavor and leaves my mouth feeling really clean. It does not increase sensitivity The bad: It doesn't really do what it advertises. After months of using it, my teeth are NOT noticeably whiter at all. It's also really hard to find and pretty pricey. The only place I've found it at is Walgreens and this variation is only available in a set of 3 small tubes for ~$10. That is a lot more than I would normally spend on toothpaste. I also read somewhere that it does not contain fluoride. So while it leaves my mouth feeling clean right after brushing, I wake up with bad breath in the morning (never did before). Maybe I need to alternate between using Luster and another fluoride-based toothpaste or mouthwash?
ernestina S.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely love this product keeps my teeth sparkly clean almost as good as crest white strips just the bitter taste sometime gets annoying
darius H.
Anaheim, CA
LOVED IT, BEST THING EVER, ITS DEF A MUST BUY AND SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY. YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU MISS OUT ON THIS PRODUCT. I HOPE I GET MY HANDS ON THIS BAD BOY

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...