Add a Photo

By LUSTER
#222 in Toothpaste
When you don’t have time for a full whitening regiment, quickly give your mouth the optical illusion of whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. After just one brushing, the proprietary Bluverite® formula gives the appearance of a whiter, brighter smile, with results that last for hours. Designed by dentists, NOW! Toothpaste is gentle on teeth, safe for dental restorations and won’t cause tooth sensitivity. With daily use it will even help remove surface stains. And, as the only oral care product awarded Allure Magazine’s Beauty Breakthrough Award, you know that top beauty editors have given it a major seal of approval.
Photos (7)
When I went to Walgreens to buy toothpaste I took notice to luster now. Since I use whitening toothpaste I thought I would give this a try. After 3 days of using I have to say my teeth are so much whiter. I used the peroxide with my trays and I have to say my teeth look like they did when I used the trays. My teeth always have gotten whitter fast. Even the trays it only took 3 days and they were as white as anything. This toothpaste is like the same. I will never use anything else. Another plus side is that my the teeth are so sensitive when I used the trays and k tried the ones you put on your teeth. This doesn't bother my teeth and they feel so clean
Tianne S.
Tianne S.
Fairfield, WA
I love LUSTER! I have been a smoker for about 10 years and my teeth have yellowed over the years. After only one use of this toothpaste, I saw such a vast improvement in the color of my teeth I was just shocked! I don't know how people on here are talking about the taste of this toothpaste like it's food or something, honestly, it's not that bad at all. It's toothpaste lol it's not gonna taste greatest, just get over it or go by the kids bubblegum toothpaste and quite being a baby! I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone with years of staining or yellowing on their teeth. You will be amazed at the results.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
This toothpaste was recommended to me by a friend and it works so well. It has a bright blue hue that makes my teeth look whiter every time I use it. It does seem to leak out of the tube, but I shake it up or move the paste around the tube. The only downfall I have is the aftertaste... For some reason I cannot stand it... I always follow it with a quick rinse of mouthwash for that hint of mint flavor. Overall, this toothpaste works really good for me and I have purchased this again.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
My teeth aren't super white, but they aren't horrid. I tried this after just not being happy with my own teeth, but too scared to try bleaching, and not able to afford it either. It's been about a week, and I can maybe see a subtle difference, but nothing anyone else would be able to detect. I guess I was expecting a bit more of a change, so I'm kind of disappointed. But, I'm going to keep at it, and see if it gets any better.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas, TX
Love it. It does exactly what it says thanks to it's bright blue hue. It WILL separate in the tube and leak a blue liquid when opening, I just smoosh the tube around a little before opening. It tastes great. I use this at work during the day as a refresher, not as my anti-cavity toothpaste. It's also good for nighttime use as the taste isn't so overwhelming.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage , IN
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It makes my teeth look so much whiter. It makes by breath smell good. The only downside to this product and this is the only one is I can't always find it at the store. I love it enough that I want to repurchase and I have about 3 times and I am unable to locate it at the store.
Megan L.
Megan L.
I wanted to love this but the taste is so nasty and it kinda burns. The price is a little high for such s small tube of this. It does do what it says through. It really whitens your teeth but I can't get over the nasty taste it leaves in my mouth. Overall I don't think I would use this again.
Teaghan C.
Teaghan C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oct. 20, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste
I really love this whitening product. i have tried other whitening products that haven't seemed to work. this finally whitened my teeth and I have been complimented many times for my whiter teeth. 10/10 recommend!!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Statesboro, GA
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste
I have very sensitive teeth and this bothered my teeth too much. I can't really tell if it was worth the results for the pain but if you don't have sensitive teeth, this could be good for you to try!!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Calumet, MI
I truly loove this toothpaste. I was skeptical paying quite a bit more than your average toothpaste. But I'm very glad I did. It definitely cleans your teeth, and whitens them fast!
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
How fast does this work? I have a wedding coming up for two friends in a month.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Does this work? Or are the Colgate treatments better?
April S.
April S.
Manitowoc, Wi
Is there any post sensitivity after u try it?
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
Has anyone with sensitive teeth tried this toothpaste? If so, did it intensify your sensitivity or did you not notice a change?
Cheryll O.
Cheryll O.
I've never seen this toothpaste before. Does anyone know what stores I can find it in ?