Add a Photo

By LUSTER
#352 in Toothpaste
When you don’t have time for a full whitening regiment, quickly give your mouth the optical illusion of whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. After just one brushing, the proprietary Bluverite® formula gives the appearance of a whiter, brighter smile, with results that last for hours. Designed by dentists, NOW! Toothpaste is gentle on teeth, safe for dental restorations and won’t cause tooth sensitivity. With daily use it will even help remove surface stains. And, as the only oral care product awarded Allure Magazine’s Beauty Breakthrough Award, you know that top beauty editors have given it a major seal of approval.
Photos (7)
When I went to Walgreens to buy toothpaste I took notice to luster now. Since I use whitening toothpaste I thought I would give this a try. After 3 days of using I have to say my teeth are so much whiter. I used the peroxide with my trays and I have to say my teeth look like they did when I used the trays. My teeth always have gotten whitter fast. Even the trays it only took 3 days and they were as white as anything. This toothpaste is like the same. I will never use anything else. Another plus side is that my the teeth are so sensitive when I used the trays and k tried the ones you put on your teeth. This doesn't bother my teeth and they feel so clean
Tianne S.
Tianne S.
Fairfield, WA

I love LUSTER! I have been a smoker for about 10 years and my teeth have yellowed over the years. After only one use of this toothpaste, I saw such a vast improvement in the color of my teeth I was just shocked! I don't know how people on here are talking about the taste of this toothpaste like it's food or something, honestly, it's not that bad at all. It's toothpaste lol it's not gonna taste greatest, just get over it or go by the kids bubblegum toothpaste and quite being a baby! I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone with years of staining or yellowing on their teeth. You will be amazed at the results.
Suzanne Z.
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, On

I like this toothpaste. The reason I gave it 3 stars is the taste and price. I started using this as it was on sale. I didn't want to pay full price as it is more expensive than others. It comes out blue which is different. What I do love about this is that it maintains the whiteness of my teeth. I do use professional whitening products as well. I don't think it would work quite as well without the help of my whitening kit, but I will find out soon. I am undecided if I want to keep using this. I want to wait until I am done this tube to make a decision.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.

This toothpaste was recommended to me by a friend and it works so well. It has a bright blue hue that makes my teeth look whiter every time I use it. It does seem to leak out of the tube, but I shake it up or move the paste around the tube. The only downfall I have is the aftertaste... For some reason I cannot stand it... I always follow it with a quick rinse of mouthwash for that hint of mint flavor. Overall, this toothpaste works really good for me and I have purchased this again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Statesville, NC

I purchased this product at Walgreens. It came in 3 convenient tubes, I keep one in my shower, one in my purse, and the other by the bathroom sink. I did not like this as a replacement for my usual toothpaste, so I use it AFTER I brush. The flavor isn't great and I haven't seen real results yet but I am staying hopeful. The flavor, consistency, and after taste really reminds me of children's toothepaste with a little burn in the gums.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

My teeth aren't super white, but they aren't horrid. I tried this after just not being happy with my own teeth, but too scared to try bleaching, and not able to afford it either. It's been about a week, and I can maybe see a subtle difference, but nothing anyone else would be able to detect. I guess I was expecting a bit more of a change, so I'm kind of disappointed. But, I'm going to keep at it, and see if it gets any better.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Columbia, SC

I used this toothpaste everyday for about two months. My teeth were not as white as they were with other whitening toothpastes like crest, colgate and sensodyne. Neither was my breath as fresh (I missed that real minty flavor you get with other toothpastes) nor did I get a good "lather" (for lack of better words) when brushing. I just think you can spend your money on any other brand and get much better results.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas, TX

Love it. It does exactly what it says thanks to it's bright blue hue. It WILL separate in the tube and leak a blue liquid when opening, I just smoosh the tube around a little before opening. It tastes great. I use this at work during the day as a refresher, not as my anti-cavity toothpaste. It's also good for nighttime use as the taste isn't so overwhelming.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

It says to use this to replace your actual toothpaste, but I just use it when I brush my teeth at night and use my regular toothpaste in the morning. It feels kind of funny when you brush with it, but it didn't whiten your teeth as quickly as it says. Either way, it still worked, but if you're looking for an instant white, I'd use whitening strips.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN

I absolutely love this toothpaste. It makes my teeth look so much whiter. It makes by breath smell good. The only downside to this product and this is the only one is I can't always find it at the store. I love it enough that I want to repurchase and I have about 3 times and I am unable to locate it at the store.
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA

How fast does this work? I have a wedding coming up for two friends in a month.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.

Does this work? Or are the Colgate treatments better?
Cheryll O.
Cheryll O.

I've never seen this toothpaste before. Does anyone know what stores I can find it in ?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Any bad chemical harmful for your teeth?
April S.
April S.
Manitowoc, Wi

Is there any post sensitivity after u try it?

Join Now