Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

by Luster's Pink

When you don’t have time for a full whitening regiment, quickly give your mouth the optical illusion of whiter teeth with Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. After just one brushing, the proprietary Bluverite® formula gives the appearance of a whiter, brighter smile, with results that last for hours. Designed by dentists, NOW! Toothpaste is gentle on teeth, safe for dental restorations and won’t cause tooth sensitivity. With daily use it will even help remove surface stains. And, as the only oral care product awarded Allure Magazine’s Beauty Breakthrough Award, you know that top beauty editors have given it a major seal of approval.

Does this actually whiten at all or does it just make them appear whiter? The box makes it sound like both..
Is this a good product for whiting teeth fast?
Does it make your teeth sensitive? Does it have a bad taste? Can you tell the difference after how many uses?
Start your review of Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...illusion of whiter teeth, for when you do not have the time for a full whitening regime. The illusion of bright, white teeth does not last all day, but if you are going to an important meeting, and notice that your teeth need a whitening boost, Luster NOW! works great !in 147 reviews
5 years ago
The color of the paste is a nice shade of blue and its not an overpowering flavor. Easy to use (read: does not take forever to rinse out) and leaves with a bright and fresh feeling. Only downside is it is a bit pricier than other brands.
6 years agoLewiston, ME
This toothpaste showed it worked after the first try. I do have sensitive gums though and it was somewhat harsh. I didn't have a problem with it being too harsh for my teeth like some reviews stated.
6 years agoFort Worth, TX
Loved it for the week and a half I used it. I have forever yellowing teeth and this got them together in a weeks time. The key is to brush it in, leave it on for a minute, then brush it off with water.
6 years agoEl Paso, TX
I guess it does make my teeth a lil whiter but afterwards i like that minty feeling and i don't get that from tooth paste but my teeth DO feel clean but i just use mouth wash to get minty feel ....
6 years ago
I've tried so many whitening products only to end up disappointed or in pain. This is the first toothpaste that has actually worked for me! I gave it a B because I wish it was a little bit mintier!
6 years agoBillerica , MA
I was so happy that the Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste actually brightened & Whitened my teeth! But the taste needs to be a little stronger..that said, I will be buying another tube! =)
6 years agoFulshear, TX
Could not beleive how quickly I saw results and the results last. The taste is great and there is no discomfort on sensitive gums. The small tubes make sit nice for travel. I have a new tooth paste!
6 years agoCicero, NY
I don't have problems with my teeth's colour, but this product is great nevertheless. It maintained my white smile and had a good flavor. It seems quite quick and I think I might buy this again.
6 years agoLaurel, Md
One of the best products out there! Highly recommended! Makes you feel and look good on the inside and out! Two thumbs up! I would buy out a store of this stuff if I had all the money in the world!
5 years agoExcelsior Springs
I bought this and I don't see any drastic changes. I wish they had different flavors as well. The bright blue mint is not to my liking. I will give it another week to see what the outcome may be.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...