Personal CareOral CareToothpasteLuster Premium White
Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Daily Toothpaste

Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Daily Toothpaste

by Luster Premium White

Luster™ NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste instantly whitens teeth after just one brushing. Developed by dentists with Bluverite® technology for the optical effect of whiter teeth, Luster NOW! gives you instant results that last for hours. It’s gentle on teeth and removes surface stains with daily use. . Instantly whitens teeth after just one brushing Contains Bluverite™, a propriety formula that creates the optical effect of whiter teeth Removes surface stains with daily use Gentle on teeth and safe for dental restorations Perfect for when your smile needs an instant boost

Does this product make your teeth sensitive?
I received this great product from Influenster & you can tell a big difference after one brushing. you can use it everyday & its not harsh on your teeth like some products are. the Happy Mint Flavor isn't to strong either, I don't want a toothpaste that you can't use when its too hot. Greatest whitening product I have had the pleasure to use & recommend!
Start your review of Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Daily Toothpaste!
L J.
Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Daily Toothpaste uploaded by L J.
This stuff really works and it's as simple as brushing your teeth twice a day...because that's all it takes! I love how white my teeth look and I don't have to sit 20 minutes a day with strips over them to get the results!
andrea S.
Covington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would give this 10 stars if I could. Honestly I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my smile and white teeth then when I’m using luster products.
Rhonda R.
Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Daily Toothpaste uploaded by Rhonda R.
I have been using this toothpaste for about six months now, and will continue to do so! It really does help keep my teeth pearly white. It is a flouride toothpaste that is safe for everyday use and also claims to be enamel safe! I love it so much because I have TRIED other whitening toothpastes and also whitening strips in the past and they seemed to make my teeth feel very sensitive after use so I didn not continute to use those because of the discomfort. Honestly, I was hesitant to buy this product the very first time because it was about double the amount of money I normally pay for an average tube of toothpaste! I didn't know if my teeth would be sensitive to the formula, or if this would even help with whiteneing, but I gave it a try! Now, understand that I have never had teeth whitening procedures from the dentist, ever, and a friend of mine randomly send me a message asking what kind of toothpaste I use, because she thinks my teeth look "so white"! I had been using this product for a few months and I was happy to share with her which toothpaste to buy too! I highly recommend this toothpaste!
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently purchased this in hopes of finding a paste that does what it says. After one use, I noticed a slight difference. After a few days, you could tell much more of a difference. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied, but just wished that it worked a little better like the reviews had said.