LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Cadesha C.LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Donna P H.LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Sidean G.

BY LUSTER

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Luster 8oz s-curl activator see more...

• Can use this on dry hair too ? Or just wet hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Union city , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a biracial daughter and this is the only product I have found to make her curls stay and look good all day long. I have tried numerous products but this is the only one that has worked for her. She has mixture of black and white people hair with small ringlet curls.
Cadesha C.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good and make my hair more curlier . It says "No Drip" but that's a lie but it works so good.
Donna P H.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I use this No Drip Spray with my Carefree Curls. I like it cause it helps to keep my chemical curls moisturized on a daily basis. On this site it's listed as $10.99. I go to my local Family Dollar store and get the same size bottle for $5.99 which is so affordable.
Jackaline P.
Jackaline P.
Rochester
Yes i use this on my 4c natural hair. It makes it soft and moist. When using this product i don't have to use grease. I'm a person that dont like to use a lot of products in my hair ( Old School).
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this activator it smells nice it haves the right constincy it moistureses my hair very cheap and avordiable and trust me its worth grying. LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has done wonders for my hair! My hair used to be super dry and would never sit the way I wanted it to,but when I started using this product that all changed! My hair is moisturized, lays down, and is much healthier than it used to be. amazing product!
Shayla G.
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL
I just bought this product for my natural hair. So far the results are ok, but the product does leave my hair oily feeling. I was concerned about having the "80s Soul Glo" look but it does not make my hair have that greasy shine. It actually helps curl it.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Newport News, VA
I like this product. It is one of the only products that gives my combination 4C/4B sheen. I don't like that I need to use a lot for it to be absorbed into my thick hair and takes a few days to achieve the moisture I want. I use this on my TWA (teeny weeny afro).
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
I live off this product! I use this to moisturize my hair everyday! Works well if you have braids , sew-ins , or scurls
Sidean G.
Sidean G.
Leyton, Greater London
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I can say is that this product is very moisturising and have great slip. I love it and my mom loves it even more. Tames my frizzy hair without leaving it greasy.
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can use this on dry hair too ? Or just wet hair ?