LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Cadesha C.LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Donna P H.LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Sidean G.

BY LUSTER

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Luster 8oz s-curl activator see more...

• Can use this on dry hair too ? Or just wet hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jackaline P.
Rochester
Yes i use this on my 4c natural hair. It makes it soft and moist. When using this product i don't have to use grease. I'm a person that dont like to use a lot of products in my hair ( Old School).
Jessie K.
Union city , TN
I have a biracial daughter and this is the only product I have found to make her curls stay and look good all day long. I have tried numerous products but this is the only one that has worked for her. She has mixture of black and white people hair with small ringlet curls.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I use this No Drip Spray with my Carefree Curls. I like it cause it helps to keep my chemical curls moisturized on a daily basis. On this site it's listed as $10.99. I go to my local Family Dollar store and get the same size bottle for $5.99 which is so affordable.
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
I love this activator it smells nice it haves the right constincy it moistureses my hair very cheap and avordiable and trust me its worth grying. LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR
Jessica S.
This stuff has done wonders for my hair! My hair used to be super dry and would never sit the way I wanted it to,but when I started using this product that all changed! My hair is moisturized, lays down, and is much healthier than it used to be. amazing product!
Ameshia O.
I live off this product! I use this to moisturize my hair everyday! Works well if you have braids , sew-ins , or scurls
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Smells so good and make my hair more curlier . It says "No Drip" but that's a lie but it works so good.
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL
I just bought this product for my natural hair. So far the results are ok, but the product does leave my hair oily feeling. I was concerned about having the "80s Soul Glo" look but it does not make my hair have that greasy shine. It actually helps curl it.
Veronica B.
Newport News, VA
I like this product. It is one of the only products that gives my combination 4C/4B sheen. I don't like that I need to use a lot for it to be absorbed into my thick hair and takes a few days to achieve the moisture I want. I use this on my TWA (teeny weeny afro).
Sidean G.
Leyton, Greater London
All I can say is that this product is very moisturising and have great slip. I love it and my mom loves it even more. Tames my frizzy hair without leaving it greasy.
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can use this on dry hair too ? Or just wet hair ?