LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Sidean G.LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Donna P H.LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR uploaded by Cadesha C.

BY LUSTER

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Luster 8oz s-curl activator see more...

• Can use this on dry hair too ? Or just wet hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I use this No Drip Spray with my Carefree Curls. I like it cause it helps to keep my chemical curls moisturized on a daily basis. On this site it's listed as $10.99. I go to my local Family Dollar store and get the same size bottle for $5.99 which is so affordable.
Shonteia O.
Mobile, AL
Omg this stuff saved my natural hair. I recently did my 3rd big chop after going back to relaxed hair and I honestly was having the hardest time combating dryness until I picked this up on a store run and when I say it has my hair feeling so soft and manageable now I will definitely repurchase this and use it for my kids hair as well.
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
I’ve used this product off and on for many years now. Having naturally curly hair means that you need products that provide a lot of moisture and this product delivers that. Spritz this in your hair to freshen up a wash n go or just to keep those curls nourished!
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
I love this activator it smells nice it haves the right constincy it moistureses my hair very cheap and avordiable and trust me its worth grying. LUSTER 8OZ S-CURL ACTIVATOR
Jackaline P.
Rochester
Yes i use this on my 4c natural hair. It makes it soft and moist. When using this product i don't have to use grease. I'm a person that dont like to use a lot of products in my hair ( Old School).
Jessie K.
Union city , TN
I have a biracial daughter and this is the only product I have found to make her curls stay and look good all day long. I have tried numerous products but this is the only one that has worked for her. She has mixture of black and white people hair with small ringlet curls.
Jessica S.
This stuff has done wonders for my hair! My hair used to be super dry and would never sit the way I wanted it to,but when I started using this product that all changed! My hair is moisturized, lays down, and is much healthier than it used to be. amazing product!
Veronica B.
Newport News, VA
I like this product. It is one of the only products that gives my combination 4C/4B sheen. I don't like that I need to use a lot for it to be absorbed into my thick hair and takes a few days to achieve the moisture I want. I use this on my TWA (teeny weeny afro).
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL
I just bought this product for my natural hair. So far the results are ok, but the product does leave my hair oily feeling. I was concerned about having the "80s Soul Glo" look but it does not make my hair have that greasy shine. It actually helps curl it.
Ameshia O.
I live off this product! I use this to moisturize my hair everyday! Works well if you have braids , sew-ins , or scurls
Delilah H.
Can use this on dry hair too ? Or just wet hair ?