LUSH Yummy Mummy Shower Gel uploaded by Lucy S.LUSH Yummy Mummy Shower Gel uploaded by Brittany S.LUSH Yummy Mummy Shower Gel uploaded by Constanza J.

BY LUSH

This pretty purple shower cream will have you turning heads (and noses!). Geranium oil, Brazilian orange oil and tonka absolute are expertly blended together to create one of our most intoxicating, yet delicate, fragrances. Fruity, sweet and full of fair trade organic cocoa butter, Yummy Mummy will leave skin unimaginably soft and smelling like juicy strawberries. It’s well deserving of its name!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up.

LUSH Yummy Mummy Shower Gel
  • " The scent is aromatherapy . Will not need any lotion after you pat dry . Very moisturizing. .love love love the results of this product. " in 8 reviews
  • "The best smelling body wash in the world i love lush products and I can't get enough of them " in 7 reviews
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
I love the scent of this shower gel! It’s like you are being covered in a soft purple cloud of strawberries. It makes my skin moisturized while I am scrubbing my body. I love the thick and bubbly feel of the shower gel. It is more like a lotion because of the density of the liquid. It also has sparkles. I love the color. It is affordable and definitely worth the buy.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
Very rich creamy formula and the purple color is pretty and doesn't stain your skin or the tub. I don't' really get the strawberry tonka scent but it does smell good (though nothing to write home about) .  The formula is really what does it for me, makes you feel like you're taking care  of your skin!
Katie K.
This is in my top 3-5 favorite scents. This shower cream smells amazing. I love this! It is creamy makes small little creamy bubbles that make my skin feel soft and clean. Deff reccomend. If you can get your hands on it!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
This is one of my favorite seasonal shower gels from lush. As someone who loves lavender so much she has a tattoo of it, I love the subtle hints of it and the color of it makes the experience so fun! I love lush cosmetics!
Amber T.
Durant, OK
This is one of my favorite shower creams from Lush! The scent is heaven and I am super upset they aren't bringing it back for Mother's Day 2018! Why Lush, whyyyyyyy? We need our Yummy Mummy!!! If you've never had the chance to try this product I would highly recommend trying to find it in a destash!
Holly H.
This was in a Mother's Day gift box that was so big that it took me awhile to go through it all! So when I first smelled the open bottle, I thought this smelled a bit odd. It smells sweet but not flowery sweet... not really sugary sweet, either. Just... different.
I left it sit for awhile then grabbed it one day to just give it a try.
WOW! It smells WONDERFUL! My initial reaction was from the concentrated scent in the bottle. Once diluted in the shower, it smells like an incredible caramel-ish paradise! And it leaves my skin soft and lightly scented, too. I'm almost out so I'm hoping that it will be back for Mother's Day in May! :)
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I cannot write enough words to describe how amazing this is. You just MUST buy it. The scent is unreal it's so sweet and delicious. The wash works great and doesn't dry skin. It's got a little sparkle in it that makes me feel magical. It's the best thing in the entire world.
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love this product!! I used it when I was pregnant to help my skin and have continued to use it. My skin is so soft and it helped me not get any stretch marks!! I'm definitely going to get the big bottle again, it lasted me almost a year!!! And the smell is heavenly as well. Definitely a must have on my list!
Nena R.
I had received this as part of a gift. I really love Lush products. This shower gel had a fruity strawberry scent, it wasn't sickening though. It was moisturizing, my skin felt really nice afterwords. However I did not care for the shimmer in it. Shimmery body washes aren't my thing! Overall I was happy with it. If it didn't have shimmer I would have given it 5 stars.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
I LOVE this. The smell is AMAZING. My skin always feels nice whenever I use this. A little goes a long way, which is awesome. I use it every time I shower, which is a few times a week (I use different products for baths). I was very sad when I ran out of this, and I hope they bring it back again for Mother's Day this year.
Where can I buy this product because lush are not doing it near me. Kind Regards Karen
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
Anyone know if this is seasonal? I know they brought it out for Mothers Day...
Crystal L.
Santa Ana , CA
How fast do you see a difference in your skin wit this shower gel ? I've heard amazing things about lush .
Nicole W.
Clermont , FL
Is this worth the money?
Melissa K.
Charleston WV
Has anybody try this and does it smell like they say it smells