LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly

by LUSH

Looking for the drive to help you take on the world? Let Whoosh Shower Jelly sort out your cloudy, sleepy head and give you a wake-up boost. Our triple-citrus wobbly wash gets you squeaky clean with its invigorating and energizing blend of fresh lemon, lime and grapefruit juices. And just in case your mental faculty is really struggling, we’ve thrown in revitalizing rosemary and balancing geranium to kick-start your senses even more. What are you waiting for? Rise and shine and get in the shower - the world is yours and the day awaits!

How to use: Shower jellies are some of our most innovative products and there are many fun ways to use them. You can crush them into a shower pouf to create a rich lather or rub them directly on your body. Try freezing (or chilling) them for an especially cool, refreshing shower or bath experience. Shower jellies also make great shampoos and add lots of softness and shine to hair.

ingredients

Glycerine Honey Water (Aqua) (Honey (Miel), Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract) Fragrance Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Fresh Grapefruit Juice (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice) Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) *Citral *Geraniol *Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

HooS many uses do you get from this?
Is this product any good?
What are the benefits of this? Is it a shower gel or lotion?
Start your review of LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly!
How would you rate this product?
Tasnia I.
East Elmhurst, NY
LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly uploaded by Tasnia I.
Im just going to get to the point. It smells sooo good like the ocean. It’s a fresh scent and it’s potent too. The only issue I have with the product is that it slips around because it’s gelatin like consistency. It’s hard to really lather. It lathers but it breaks the jelly into smaller pierces of jelly and it’s hard to use up its entirety. I feel like I’m wasting some when breaks up tiny pieces and slips off. I much rather use a bar soap
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly uploaded by Lauren B.
I actually have the boo slime which is practically the same consistency but there was nothing a boo slime option on influenster. The boo slime consistency was very slippery and I would accidentally drop globs of it, it also smelled like black licorice. Would not repurchase this nor any other lush shower gels, this is my second shower jelly I tried from lush and was not happy with.
Melinda B.
Washington, PA
So cool... I think we played with it for about and hour before I even tried washing my hands with it. Nice luxurious feeling lather. Surprisingly lasts for being a jelly
Amelia P.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite body wash, I use it everyday. I swear by this product!!!! It smells like lemon and leaves you smelling clean and fresh. Plus it is so much fun to use!
Amber K.
Weatherford
My fav. I love lush cosmetics anyway but this is my favorite product of theirs!!! I can't wait to take a shower when I have one of these!
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
This is a fun way to take on the everyday shower routine. I take my shower jelly and cut them into cubes keeping the main container in the refrigerator. This makes it for a fun and refreshing shower feeling. The cool shower jelly in a hot shower is amazing.
Myngan D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Smells like the scent of fresh ocean on a cool summer day. Leaves your body moisturized and refreshed.
Rhean W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This product smells amazing, and it fun to use. Personally, I like to leave it in the fridge, then take it out and use it cold when I need an extra pick me up. It leaves me feeling (and smelling) fresh and energized.
Alecia S.
Cincinnati , OH
absolutely love this, After using this product I dont think I could go back to any other body wash product. This leaves your body feeling fresh and smooth with a wonderful scent. you can also keep this in your freezer and cut them up into smaller squares so you arent using the whole thing, this also leaves your bathroom smelling great afterwards.
Eshaan B.
Atherton, CA
The scents for these are really good and they last a good amount of time as well. Also putting bath soap into a jelly is a really innovative idea and if you freeze them it tingles and makes the bar even better. I bought mine at the stanford shopping mall.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sophie G.
kent
il y a un an
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Is this a shower gel?
Sharon L. il y a un an