BY LUSH

Looking for the drive to help you take on the world? Let Whoosh Shower Jelly sort out your cloudy, sleepy head and give you a wake-up boost. Our triple-citrus wobbly wash gets you squeaky clean with its invigorating and energizing blend of fresh lemon, lime and grapefruit juices. And just in case your mental faculty is really struggling, we’ve thrown in revitalizing rosemary and balancing geranium to kick-start your senses even more. What are you waiting for? Rise and shine and get in the shower - the world is yours and the day awaits!

How to use: Shower jellies are some of our most innovative products and there are many fun ways to use them. You can crush them into a shower pouf to create a rich lather or rub them directly on your body. Try freezing (or chilling) them for an especially cool, refreshing shower or bath experience. Shower jellies also make great shampoos and add lots of softness and shine to hair.

ingredients

Glycerine Honey Water (Aqua) (Honey (Miel), Aqua) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract) Fragrance Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) Fresh Grapefruit Juice (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice) Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) *Citral *Geraniol *Citronellol *Limonene *Linalool Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• What do you think about the scent of this product?7 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before I happened to just stum...3 Answers
  • How well does this clean you 4 Answers
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I love this shower jelly.  This was my first time trying a product like this.  I always just use shower gel or soap when that isn't available.  I really only need a tiny piece that I rip off when I want to use some.  I take the piece then rub it all over my body until I am both clean and the piece is gone.  I usually use a piece about the size of an almond or sometimes bigger.  The small version of this product has lasted about 2 months for me.  My favorite part about this shower jelly is the smell, honestly it smells so good to me that I could eat it.
Gianna C.
“Whoosh”! is the sound this guy makes every time I take him out of his little package. I love Lush’s innovations like this. Shower gel in a solid(ish) form is so cool. In the summertime, I keep Whoosh in the freezer not only to keep him more intact, but also because it gives me a nice cold pick-me up in the mornings! This grapefruit and lemon scent is sooo uplifting. I also really like how if it starts running a bit “crunchy”, it’s no biggie! I just run what’s left under the tub faucet and hoorah! I wonderful bubbly citrus-scented bath 😌
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
This is kind of silly and gimmicky, but it does get you clean. It’s a little pricey, and I️ think you’re really just paying for the trend. It’s hard to use, it kept slipping through my fingers. However, it smelled nice, I️ felt clean, and I didn’t have any weird residue on my skin or feel too dried out. Could be a fun gift for someone who loves slime. I️ wouldn’t buy it for myself again.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This shower jelly is a bit pricey but it smells and works amazing! All natural and great to use on your skin! It’s so fun to use and you can feel how soft your skin gets after just one use! You can use it as a whole piece or cut it into pieces and use them as wash like that!
Alexis L.
I purchased this product around the holidays to "treat myself" I was bought into the whole lush brand however this product for the price was not the only issue I had with this jelly. I found it quite awkward to handle (imagine a bar of soap but 10x worse) It also for me was wuite drying however I live in a very dry climate.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Whoosh could make the smelliest man alive smell good. I got it in a holiday gift box last year and have been hooked sense. What I do, is I put the whole glob in my hand and use it like a soap bar in the shower. It’s smells amazing and leaves you fresh and clean. It’s also very reasonably priced!
MaryGrace W.
I think this is a super fun product because it kind of reminds me of jello so to be honest it's fun to play with too in the shower lol. It is also super cooling! It is kind of expensive, and I think there are some more affordable jellies out there, but I really liked the scent and the sensation!
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is probably one of my favorite shower jellies from lush (aside from Needles & Pines, rest it’s soul). It really helps to wake me up in the morning, and feels super refreshing in the summer if you keep it in the fridge. The scent is so wonderful; lemons and limes, very good for mixing with shower gels in the shower and bubble bars for baths.
Lisa H.
Elkton
I give this product 3 stars for two reasons; 1. The scent could be more fragrant than what it currently is. 2. It took me a few to be able to have this lather up, & It doesn't work very well when using a shower "poof"!
Brianna W.
Yuma
I love this product! It is super fun to use and has a wonderful smell. The scent reminds me of lemon heads. It always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It is also a great price for how long it lasts. One container lasts several months with everyday use. Highly recommend.
Leah H.
New windsor, New York
Is this a foaming shampoo?
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
What is your favorite shower jelly?
Michelle C.
How do you use this? Does it slip out of your hands very easily when using it in the shower?
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What do you think about the scent of this product?
Hannah D.
Hey everyone! I just wanted to ask how you personally like to use your jelly? I've seen a lot of people use it as a soap, shampoo, chopped up for a bubble bath - have I missed anything? I've always been intrigued but never made the purchase because they're just so odd!