BY LUSH

Your pulse speeds up as you feel a thrill of affection and enter a dreamy, distracted state: falling in love is grand, isn't it? This alluring aroma captures the sometimes dizzying sensation of falling head over heels. Wear this perfume when you want to be wrapped up in a loving lavender embrace and have your world brightened with zesty tangerine. Oh, to be in love!

How to use: Spritz directly onto your wrists and neck for an immediate dose of your favorite aroma

ingredients

DRF Alcohol Water (Aqua) Fragrance Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Glycerine Tangerine Oil (Citrus reticulata) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Cinnamal *Citral *Coumarin *Farnesol *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Aleeyah P.
I recently purchased this Lush Perfume and it was my first lush perfume and I’ll have to say I’m vary impressed with how well it smells, and lasts on the skin. If you were a fan of the Yuzo and Cocoa Shower Gel ( discontinued) you’ll surly love this ! The best way I can describe the scent is the smell we all love when we walk past or into a lush store!

Description: Your pulse speeds up as you feel the thrill of affection and enter a dreamy, distracted state: falling in love with grand, isn’t it ? This alluring aroma captures the somethings dizzying sensation of falling head over heels. Wear this perfume when you want to be wrapped up into loving lavender embrace and have your world brightened with zesty tangerine. Oh, to be in love !

Prices :
1.0 fl. oz. - $36.95
3.3 fl. oz. - $74.95

• Natural Ingredients
• Safe Synthetics
•Vegan
Kay K.
Lush's WWLD is one of my favorite perfumes from Lush. It's kinda hard to describe the scent but I think the best way is to call it a "citrus Twilight" smell. You definitely get hit with a light wave of Lush's Twilight then a bright citrus note. It's really nice and I'm loving the new packaging.
Emma S.
Tinshill, Leeds
The thing I love most about Lush perfumes are that they all have a story behind them.
The simple but effective basis behind this one is that whenever you are faced with a scenario, you should ask yourself what you would do if your heart was in a loving place. The details go deeper than that but that’s the basis.
What Would Love Do? Is a long lasting scent that smells of lavender and orange - a perfect fruit and floral mix.
I feel positive whenever I wear this perfume and will continue to repurchase!
Meg C.
Oak Street, Clayton
Lush perfumes can be a little odd smelling sometimes due to their use of essential oils and how natural they are however What would Love Do is definitely my favourite. This perfume is part of the new range they have created and it captures a stunning smell. It has a fruity over tone from the tangerine oil with a gingery undertone something of which is extremely fresh. This lavender and tangerine oil mix is to die for. As you can tell from my little battered bottle: I adore it!