BY LUSH

Vegans and fine haired folks around the world rejoice! Veganese is our lightest, conditioner that takes hair without volume and makes it go va-va-VOOM! The majority of LUSH products are vegan, but making a vegan conditioner without lanolin took us a few years to perfect. It was worth the wait. We use agar seaweed gel as a natural hair softener instead of lanolin, and blend in generous helpings of lemon oil to create the perfect vegan conditioner to leave you with tons of gloss and shine. We also added in the scalp soothing effects of lavender and rosemary to keep you sorted on top.

• Is this product worth it for the money? Does it dry your ...3 Answers
  • My hair is not very thick, not very thin. It gets oily ab...3 Answers
  • I have fine, oily hair and don't currently use a conditio...2 Answers
Blair N.
You will ONLY like this conditioner if you specifically need one that is light. This conditioner is perfect for my hair because my hair gets oily very fast, and this leaves my hair soft and conditioned without overly hydrating it. It pairs perfectly with the REHAB shampoo (by LUSH). The smell is strongly of lemons. I personally enjoy a more floral smell but this conditioner works great so I can sacrifice that. On the bright side, the smell is very refreshing. The bottom line with this product though, is if you need a conditioner that is very THICK, this is not for you. The conditioner is light so it has a thinner consistency than your typical conditioner.
Megan M.
Purchased this at lush when changing to a new conditioner. First of all, it smells more like some kind of medicine your grandma would give you for a tummy ache rather than a hair product.. and secondly, it’s super runny and therefore doesn’t feel like it’s covering your hair very well. That also means you use the bottom up really quickly. Definitely wasn’t for me and won’t be trying again.
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
I purchased this upon recommendation from a Lush employee after sharing that I had fine, wavy, oil-prone hair. I wanted a nice, light conditioner that would deeply hydrate my colored ends, yet keep the rest of my hair grease-free. Similar to my Lush shampoo bar review, I wanted to love it, but couldn't. I should add that I used it for about 3 weeks to get a full impression, but couldn't stand anymore after that.

Pros: Smells great

Con: My hair felt super dry after using it and was very tangle prone (this is not normally the case, even though it is naturally wavy). My hair also LOOKED markedly dry and frizzy after using it.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
The conditioners are probably my least favorite products from lush. They’re great for colored or chemically treated hair, which I appreciate. And I really enjoyed the scent of this one. That being said, I need so much of this conditioner to do anything that it just isn’t worth the money. People will tell you that it’s just because you’re not used to it and you’re used to hell other conditioners feel. And I do think that that is true for the shampoo and soap‘s and body washes from wash, but I’m just not the case with the conditioner. I tried using the suggested amount and it didn’t do anything for my hair. Works better if you have fine and/or thin hair.
Polly L.
I love this conditioner! It is very lightweight and nourishing. I didn’t think it would work for me at first because I have thick, course, curly hair, but it’s exactly what I needed! Highly recommend :)
Brittany M.
Not for me at all. I have an oily scalp so i always avoid that area anyway with my conditioner, my ends are tragically different however. They need hydration. This conditioner did not do a single thing. It felt like nothing was even in my hair. I ended up just adding my normal conditioner. I appreciate so much that it’s vegan but man. Just was not for me.
Sarah R.
Birmingham, AL
My hair gets weighed down easily. All other conditioners I've tried are too heavy for my hair, even if I just use it on my ends. I was skeptical of the rave reviews I'd heard for this product, but now I don't think I ever need another conditioner. I can even use it on my scalp without gunking up my scalp.
Leala A.
This stuff smells amazing, though you have to like patchouli. Definitely great for fine hair, though if its curly like mine, you may need to add moisture back after
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I liked about this conditioner is the scent. It isn't very effective at conditioning, and I had to use a lot to get my hair feeling even a little soft. It also contains SLS, which isn't great for a conditioner. All in all, I'm disappointed since I really love LUSH!
Alex U.
This conditioner is so lightweight and does not leave residue on in my hair. This product also smells amazing and leaves my hair smelling clean. This conditioners balance out the heaviness of my shampoo which is worth the price.
Dakota P.
Ashland
My hair is not very thick, not very thin. It gets oily about 1-2 days in between washes. I want a something that I can leave on my hair for 3-5 minutes in the shower without it weighing my hair down, is this product capable of that? Also, I need intense moisture in my ends. If you've used this, do you find your ends to be soft and manageable after you have used this product?
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX
Is this product worth it for the money? Does it dry your hair out?
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I have fine, oily hair and don't currently use a conditioner for my hair, which I know is bad. Conditioners always make my hair too oily, even if I only apply it to the end of my hair. Does this conditioner do its job without making the hair oily?
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
Camila A.
Bogota
Does this conditioner have any scent to it? If so, is it nice?