BY LUSH #56 in Facial Cleansers

Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax that removes makeup and daily grime with a quick swipe. Unlike most makeup removers, it leaves skin feeling soft and nourished thanks to soothing rosewater and iris flower extract, moisture-locking glycerin and protective beeswax. Suitable for all skin types, this classic, simple cleanser is hugely popular!

How to use: Smooth a generous amount all over your face, then wipe off using a damp face cloth or cotton pad.

ingredients

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Rose Water (Rosa centifolia) (Rosa Centifolia Flower Water) Beeswax (Cera alba) Honey Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina) Glycerine Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How does everyone like this. I am looking for a new produ...7 Answers
  • I have been looking for a holy grail face wash for years ...1 Answers
  • How to use this ? And should i use it everyday ? I need s...1 Answers
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
  • "Best face wash of all time, it's so gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's also awesome because it kind of leaves behind a moisturizer after you're done washing your face, AND it doesn't hurt when it gets in your eyes. I like to open my eyes on purpose when I wash them just because I think it's cool" in 134 reviews
  • "Doesn't have much of a small, it's like a thick lotion kinda oily, and extremely moisturizing. " in 73 reviews
Geraldine M.
San Diego
After reading reviews, I honestly didn't think I would be impressed by this product. I normally gravitate towards gel cleansers, as foaming types dry out my face and creamy cleansers never leave my face feeling super clean. I turned to LUSH after having a nightmare experience with products from The Ordinary (which btw, if you have dry/not-too-acne-prone skin, skip their line entirely). I wanted something calming! I wasn't completely committed so I picked up the smallest package. It does not have a distinct smell and its shelf life is pretty reasonable. On the face, it is cooling and melts on the face. I wasn't used to that at first but after taking it off with a hot wash cloth, my face felt GREAT! It does leave some type of moisturizing film on top of your face, though- I didn't mind it, as there were types I could skip a moisturizer afterwards. Overall, great job LUSH! After a week or so, this helped me face return back to normal!
Claire R.
Tacoma
I struggle with redness and acne and let me tell you, I was skeptical. This product CHANGED MY LIFE. I will literally never use a night time cleanser. It take makeup off wonderfully. It’s pretty oily in texture so take it off with a warm washcloth. When I used this the first time, I had a sample from LUSH. I saw IMMEDIATE results. My redness was like half gone and my skin was so soft! I am planning on going to buy the biggest size they have because it works so well! It’s great for all skin types, it’s especially great for sensitive skin! For sure go grab a sample of this, it’s about a week or so of product to try before buying! Highly recommend! LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Eva N.
st. louis
This cleanser is nice...very tricky to get the hang of how to use it. You basically just swipe some all over your face then wipe off with a wet wash cloth. It’s really moisturizing, removes all type of makeup and I mainly use in the winter time since it’s pricey and need extra moisturizer. Will warm you to use a wash cloth or towel you don’t mind throwing away after you’ve used it all up because it’ll leave a weird greasy residue on the towel and you’ll never get it fully clean. I’ve even saved old t-shirts I don’t wear anymore you use to remove this stuff and throw away.
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the most soothing products I’ve used. I use it mostly to take off makeup and it never irritates my skin. If you don’t wash it fully off it will leave your skin a little sticky though, but it does a great job of washing your face and making it feel refreshed. I even like to use the Breath of Fresh Air toner water after to really make sure my skin is clean and feeling fresh. Such a great combination together, I’d recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin! LUSH Breath of Fresh Air TonerLUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Hayley G.
New Hope
I love this cleanser for an every day face wash. I wear makeup almost everyday and this product not only takes off my most stubborn water proof makeup, but also gets deeper to make sure makeup isn’t lingering. It doesn’t dry out my face either like most face washes. Instead of stripping my face of what it needs, it adds the oils and everything else so I don’t feel dry. It doesn’t really have a scent which is fine and is super gentle around my eyes. What more could you ask for?
Lara S.
Greenwood
I absolutely love this cleanser. It was so weird trying it out at first, because I’m so used to using harsh cleansers that strip all the oils from my face (and I have really oily skin), but it transformed my skin. I have really acne prone skin and I’m always looking for new cleansers because I hadn’t found a holy grail cleanser and Ultrabland is now my holy grail cleanser. I still breakout, but that’s just from hormones. It’s helped my textured skin and I’m so happy I purchased it. It is a little pricey, BUT a little product goes a long way and it can last you a really long time so it’s TOTALLY worth it. AND it’s all natural. I would totally recommend this product to everyone. If you have oily skin like me, it could take some time getting used to it cause it does feel pretty oily from the beeswax and honey, but keep using it and you’ll definitely see a change for the better.
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I bought this primarily to remove my makeup in sort of a “double cleanse” routine I have. I love the texture and smell; it’s a thick, smooth balm that smells very mild. There’s definitely a beeswax scent to it, but I like it. Since it is a balm, it was very easy for me to spread it evenly on my face. Due to how thick it is, you have to use either a wash cloth or cotton pad to remove the balm; washing with water will not work. It doesn’t remove my makeup as well as I thought it would. I had to wipe really hard to get foundation off, and it hardly removed my mascara. It also leaves your skin feeling very moisturized, which some may mistake for feeling “greasy” still. Since I have oily skin, I always had to tone with witch hazel afterward to avoid being an oil slick. I think it’s a nice, mild cleanser that really helps keep my skin smooth. However, I wouldn’t use it solely to remove makeup, or if you have very oily skin.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like how thick and nice this cleansing balm felt, it took a little longer to get emollinent but I didn’t have to use a whole ton to get my entire face clean and it also lasted around 4-5 months with regular use. I don’t think I would purchase this again unless I was able to get to a Lush store though because I bought this online and ended up paying around $40 with shipping and I just didnt think it was worth paying that much.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
So I just want to say this used to be my absolute FAVORITE cleanser ever, but it hasn’t been doing the same thing for my skin as of recent. Skin changes. But I still enjoy this. It’s super creamy and is great at taking off makeup. It’s super moisturizing, and really leaves the skin feeling supple and hydrated afterwards. It really helps to gently reset the face, but I think my skin just needs a little break from it right now.
Emily B.
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. I’ve been using Ultrabland for YEARS. I have dry skin, and it makes my face feel super moist, enough where I can skip moisturizer at night. It also works wonders taking your makeup off, and is safe to use around the eyes so your mascara comes completely off! When I run out and buy a cheap cleanser at a convenient store, I feel a difference. Best. Lush. Product. Ever.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
How does everyone like this. I am looking for a new product to use on my face. I have very sentive skin that tends to be on the dry side especially in the winter months. Would you recommend?
Is it for all skin types?
Alison G.
Omaha, NE
is this product gentle enough for VERY sensitive skin
Morgan S.
Southlake, TX
Does this product cause breakouts?
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser has anyone tried any of the lush products? I'm very interested in how well the work and are they worth the money?