LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser

by LUSH

Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax that removes makeup and daily grime with a quick swipe. Unlike most makeup removers, it leaves skin feeling soft and nourished thanks to soothing rosewater and iris flower extract, moisture-locking glycerin and protective beeswax. Suitable for all skin types, this classic, simple cleanser is hugely popular!

How to use: Smooth a generous amount all over your face, then wipe off using a damp face cloth or cotton pad.

ingredients

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Rose Water (Rosa centifolia) (Rosa Centifolia Flower Water) Beeswax (Cera alba) Honey Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina) Glycerine Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser what do you think of this product? I’ve used it multiple times. Do you think it’s worth buying it again?
Is this cleaner good for really removing makeup in one go? And is it suitable for dry skin?
Does this take off makeup as well?
Start your review of LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
Best face wash of all time, it's so gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's also awesome because it kind of leaves behind a moisturizer after you're done washing your face, AND it doesn't hurt when it gets in your eyes. I like to open my eyes on purpose when I wash them just because I think it's coolin reviews
Doesn't have much of a small, it's like a thick lotion kinda oily, and extremely moisturizing. in reviews
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Jean W.
This was the first LUSH product that I ever purchased and it continues to be one of my go to products. I recently ditched makeup wipes in search of a gentler way to remove my sometimes heavy makeup. On a recommendation from a friend (who has amazing skin), I knew I had to try it out. I very rarely use makeup wipes now. All you have to do is smear a couple fingers' worth of product all over your dry face, then wipe it off with a warm, damp cloth. It's so simple and so rewarding! After I use it to remove my makeup, I continue my routine with the Dark Angel's cleanser and the Tea Tree Toning Water. My skin has never looked better! It's a little bit on the pricier side, $18.95 for a 1.5 oz jar, but it's lasted me a long time. A little definitely goes a long way. This product was definitely a game changer for me in 2016!
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Cosima K.
I used this as a first cleanse but I didn't like it for that at all. It's not designed to emulsify so it just turns into an oil slick that is very difficult to remove with a second cleanse, occasionally requiring another round of the second cleanse. I do not plan to repurchase this either.
Natalie V.
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Natalie V.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
OBSESSED! I love Lush! This cleanser is amazing! It is great for removing making! Like really great! You have to try it out! It literally removes a full face of makeup! It leaves your skin sooo soft. Love their all natural products!
Monali A.
Milwaukee, WI
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Monali A.
This is one of the best face washes I’ve used recently, it’s very gentle and easily removes all of my makeup! It doesn’t clog pores and removes even tough eye makeup. My skin feels very nourished and soft afterwards, I definitely recommend this product.
Hanh N.
Lombard, IL
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Hanh N.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Like a lot of people my skin is VERY dry in the winter. Not only does this product help take my make up off but it leaves my face feeling moisturized and soft. I love that Lush is all about natural ingredients. This is a must have and a little goes a long way! LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Stella W.
Highland, IN
Ultrabland is one of my all time favorite cleansers. Leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. Using it is a little weird at first, it’s a thick oily texture, I massage it on and remove it with my witch hazel. I really think this combo would clear up the worst skin. I like using it in the winter when my face is dryer, leaves me feeling clean and hydrated. A little goes a long way!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Leticia L.
Even though taking this off sometimes is a pain, I absolutely love the way it melts my makeup away and how my skin feels afterwards. I smooth a generous amount all over my face and rub gently until it melts all my makeup, then I wipe it off using a damp face cloth (which I then rinse and throw in the washing machine). Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax that removes makeup and dirt with a quick swipe. It leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. Critical ingredients include rosewater and iris flower extract, moisture-locking glycerin and protective beeswax. It takes a bit to get used to because it doesn't lather and you don't rinse it off, but wow...my skin looks and feels AMAZING!
Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser uploaded by Jessica F.
This is my Holy Grail cleanser! It cleans without stripping the skin and leaves it plump and moisturized. It has a waxy/cream like consistency and you rub it into the skin then remove it with a damp washcloth. It leaves a slight residue which is normal and for me is not unwelcome as it seals in moisture and makes your skin feel incredibly soft. Just may take some getting used to for those that are used to their skin feeling "squeaky clean" after cleansing which isn't necessarily a good thing if your oils are being stripped. It's wonderful for removing makeup.
Olivia H.
Fort belvoir, VA
This product is the ultimate makeup remover and cleanser for extremely dry skin. The almond oil melts off stubborn makeup and leaves your skin feeling soft. For an extra treat, put it on before your shower and let the steam open your pores up for an extra boost of moisture.
Sadie P.
Stony Brook, NY
I love this product and I love all the scent that lush the brand has. I would buy this over and over again cause it cleanses my skin very well #skin # care# lush
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaila O.
Elmwood park , IL
il y a un an
Brenda C. il y a un an
Yes I do think so, it really helps me remove my makeup and smooth my face
Erica H.
Tulsa, OK
il y a un an
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser ? How long does this stay good for?
Jasmine H. il y a un an
Mine has an expiry date of two years!
Carli B.
Kennesaw
il y a 2 ans
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser Does this really remove makeup without water? Any residues?
Arielle M. il y a 2 ans
I found it effective at removing makeup, but double cleansing was a must since I found it left a film on my skin. I wasn’t the biggest fan tbh
dals S.
il y a 2 ans
Siân B. il y a un an
No you can definitely cleanse normally, it's like a cleansing balm.