BY LUSH #36 in Facial Cleansers

Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax that removes makeup and daily grime with a quick swipe. Unlike most makeup removers, it leaves skin feeling soft and nourished thanks to soothing rosewater and iris flower extract, moisture-locking glycerin and protective beeswax. Suitable for all skin types, this classic, simple cleanser is hugely popular!

How to use: Smooth a generous amount all over your face, then wipe off using a damp face cloth or cotton pad.

ingredients

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Rose Water (Rosa centifolia) (Rosa Centifolia Flower Water) Beeswax (Cera alba) Honey Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina) Glycerine Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How does everyone like this. I am looking for a new product to us...6 Answers
  • How to use this ? And should i use it everyday ? I need steps to ...1 Answers
  • What does this product smell like3 Answers
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
  • "Best face wash of all time, it's so gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's also awesome because it kind of leaves behind a moisturizer after you're done washing your face, AND it doesn't hurt when it gets in your eyes. I like to open my eyes on purpose when I wash them just because I think it's cool" in 134 reviews
  • "Doesn't have much of a small, it's like a thick lotion kinda oily, and extremely moisturizing. " in 73 reviews
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I LOOOOOOVE this product. I have extremely sensitive skin and most cleansers are way too harsh for me, but this one is perfect. It leaves my skin feeling soooo soft and literally transforms it overnight. I love the way it feels (rich, creamy), but if you're the type who enjoys a frothy, deep clean when washing your face, this product isn't for you. If I'm wearing a full face, I'll use this after removing my makeup, but I think it's fine to use for a light layer of makeup as well. I think this is great for sensitive, dry, or dehydrated skin types. Only downside is it's on the pricier side.
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the most soothing products I’ve used. I use it mostly to take off makeup and it never irritates my skin. If you don’t wash it fully off it will leave your skin a little sticky though, but it does a great job of washing your face and making it feel refreshed. I even like to use the Breath of Fresh Air toner water after to really make sure my skin is clean and feeling fresh. Such a great combination together, I’d recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin! LUSH Breath of Fresh Air TonerLUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Maya T.
As a person with sensitive skin this facial cleanser is good and works really well. As a person with dry skin this cleanser is SUPER moisturizing and has definitely helped restore my skins moisture barrier since i first started using it and no longer need to use moisturizer after a shower. My ONLY complaint is after you apply it in the shower your skin still feels like you have some of it on since it is so thick, so i just wipe my face with a towel after. This is great for ALL skin types and i highly recommend! LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Hayley G.
New Hope
I love this cleanser for an every day face wash. I wear makeup almost everyday and this product not only takes off my most stubborn water proof makeup, but also gets deeper to make sure makeup isn’t lingering. It doesn’t dry out my face either like most face washes. Instead of stripping my face of what it needs, it adds the oils and everything else so I don’t feel dry. It doesn’t really have a scent which is fine and is super gentle around my eyes. What more could you ask for?
Krizz'Tina M.
This is by far one of my favorite products from lush! It is okay as a cleanser but i prefer to use it as a moisturizer at night! Crazy right? that is exactly what i do. After cleansing my skin, I leave the water left from rinsing on my face and put Ultra Bland right on top of it! My face always looks and feels super duper soft the next morning and it locks in the moisture from the water because it's made from oils. Definitely a must have if you love a rich moisturizer!
Teresa S.
San Diego
I love LUSH products but this one was odd. The initial store rep said apply it and leave it on overnight. I felt like I was sleeping with honey on my face (it’s really thick/heavy) and had to get up in the middle of the night to wash it off. The 2nd rep told me to apply, rinse best I could with water, then remove with their facial rose water toner. This was much more effective. Downfall- breaks me out about 50% of the time. LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Anytime my sensitive, combination skin reacts poorly to some new skincare product that I have tried, I keep things super-simple and non-irritating (as far as my skin routine goes). This moisturizer is perfect for even the most sensitive or irritated skin. This is my go to cleanser whenever my skin gets too much sun, reacts poorly to a skincare product, etc. It is a great way to reset my skincare regimen and get my skin feeling happy, healthy and clean again.
Bella M.
corpus christi
I really like how thick and nice this cleansing balm felt, it took a little longer to get emollinent but I didn’t have to use a whole ton to get my entire face clean and it also lasted around 4-5 months with regular use. I don’t think I would purchase this again unless I was able to get to a Lush store though because I bought this online and ended up paying around $40 with shipping and I just didnt think it was worth paying that much.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
So I just want to say this used to be my absolute FAVORITE cleanser ever, but it hasn’t been doing the same thing for my skin as of recent. Skin changes. But I still enjoy this. It’s super creamy and is great at taking off makeup. It’s super moisturizing, and really leaves the skin feeling supple and hydrated afterwards. It really helps to gently reset the face, but I think my skin just needs a little break from it right now.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This exfoliating cleanser for the face and body will scrub and moisturise at the same time. The cleansing formula contains flour, polenta and corn oil to even out the skin tone. Talc enables the cleanser to glide easily over the skin, while glycerin keeps the skin nourished and moisturised. Crushed popcorn garnishes the rolled cleanser and will gently polish to leave the skin soft and soothed and cinnamon powder warms the skin and improves circulation.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
How does everyone like this. I am looking for a new product to use on my face. I have very sentive skin that tends to be on the dry side especially in the winter months. Would you recommend?
Is it for all skin types?
Alison G.
Omaha, NE
is this product gentle enough for VERY sensitive skin
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser has anyone tried any of the lush products? I'm very interested in how well the work and are they worth the money?
Ashlen B.
Yakima, WA
Ive heard good things about this face cleanser but does it matter what kind of skin type you have or does it work on all?