BY LUSH #50 in Facial Cleansers

Ultrabland is a thick, rich emulsion of essential oils, honey and beeswax that removes makeup and daily grime with a quick swipe. Unlike most makeup removers, it leaves skin feeling soft and nourished thanks to soothing rosewater and iris flower extract, moisture-locking glycerin and protective beeswax. Suitable for all skin types, this classic, simple cleanser is hugely popular!

How to use: Smooth a generous amount all over your face, then wipe off using a damp face cloth or cotton pad.

ingredients

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Rose Water (Rosa centifolia) (Rosa Centifolia Flower Water) Beeswax (Cera alba) Honey Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina) Glycerine Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• How does everyone like this. I am looking for a new product to us...5 Answers
  • What does this product smell like1 Answers
  • Is it for all skin types?4 Answers
Lauren J.
Nashville, TN
This is a standby for me because I love any product that saves me time or an extra step in my skincare routine. I love this product because it takes off alllllll of my makeup including stubborn mascara and eyeliner, then wipes right off and leaves my face moisturized and plump. The scent isn’t amazing, but it doesn’t smell bad. It’s super balancing, if you’re lucky/confident enough to go without makeup, using just this for a couple weeks will totally change your skin. I bought this for my mom who is in her 60’s and after a month her skin was so plump and juicy!
Rhea W.
Portland, Oregon
I’m really in love with this product, especially during the colder months. I wanted a more organic substitute for Cetaphill, and although the formula is different, the results are the same if not better ! It’s an oil cleanser of sorts which is perfect for those with dry skin, and does wonders for removing makeup. It’s incredible kind and gentle on the skin, and does not clog pores. I would most definitely recommend to anyone looking for a cleanser that is both moisturizing and cleansing.
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the most soothing products I’ve used. I use it mostly to take off makeup and it never irritates my skin. If you don’t wash it fully off it will leave your skin a little sticky though, but it does a great job of washing your face and making it feel refreshed. I even like to use the Breath of Fresh Air toner water after to really make sure my skin is clean and feeling fresh. Such a great combination together, I’d recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin! LUSH Breath of Fresh Air TonerLUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
This cleanser will leave you anything but bland, I SWEAR by this stuff!! I had results in under a month, went from slightly dry skin with moderate breakouts to beautiful, hydrated and balanced skin from this product alone. Always stocked at my house!!

Confession: there is a pile of at least 12 empty cups in my bathroom just from this product alone. Who needs to hoard cats when you can be the old crazy cleanser lady.
Katie B.
Cresco, PA
I thought I could never find a Lush product I loved more than bath bombs, but here it is! Hands down my favorite product especially for washing your dry winter skin, it cleans and holds in moisture with the beeswax without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling. Absolutely worth every penny!
Holly L.
Portland, TN
This is terrible. It’s like a balm that you rub Into the skin and it’s is suppose to remove all make up. It didn’t even touch my eyeliner or mascara. I don’t recommend this unless your maybe a VERY light make up user. This is really more geared for that then the amount of make up I would wear being a make up artist.LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
Mary Nora W.
THIS is my favorite thing EVER. Oil based cleansers are something I was super afraid of since I am oily and acne prone, but oil attracts oil and that's exactly what it does! I've been using Ultrabland for almost 4 years and there is no turning back from it! The biggest thing I have run into with this was in the beginning when I didn't know how much to use. The tiniest bit on dry skin, massaged in very well, and steamed off with a hot wash cloth is the best way to use it, in my opinion! Being in Opera and Musical Theatre, this has been AMAZING, not only for removing heavy duty makeup, but also making sure my skin is fresh and free of excess debris! I am 100% all about Ultrabland forever.
SABBETH g.
Miami Beach, FL
How could you go wrong with Lush? They have the best everything. I loved this product because it smelled pleasant, it was easy on my skin and plus I could use it everyday and not worry about drying out my skin. If you are unsure about this product you can always go into any lush and they will provide you with a decent sized sample.
Ashslay 💀.
Downey
I love this stuff it smells really good and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean after ..the packaging is so cute too. This product I would say is gentle and good for sensitive skin. Its a bit pricey but a good product .. I would maybe buy it again depending on if I can or want to spend the money on it again
IVOREY V.
Northridge
I used the entire product until I finished the jar. Lush can be a bit pricey but for this one I wouldn't get to often. It has a waxy feel more like a oil cleanser. The Benefit of ULTRABLAND is more so it helps with the removal of makeup. I still feel that the product is still on my face after I cleanse with a wash cloth. So I've went over my face quite a few times until I felt it was completely removed. When I have used it without wearing makeup it just felt too greasy more so like I was adding dirt then removing it. If one does buy this product the benefit can be how gentle it is when it comes to removing all makeup.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
How does everyone like this. I am looking for a new product to use on my face. I have very sentive skin that tends to be on the dry side especially in the winter months. Would you recommend?
Alison G.
Omaha, NE
is this product gentle enough for VERY sensitive skin
Is it for all skin types?
Ashlen B.
Yakima, WA
Ive heard good things about this face cleanser but does it matter what kind of skin type you have or does it work on all?
Morgan S.
Southlake, TX
Does this product cause breakouts?