BY LUSH

Much to our showering delight, Twilight is back again this holiday season! Inspired by our best-selling Twilight Bath Bomb, this deep purple body wash has the same comforting lavender and sweet tonka fragrance that has fast become a can’t-live-without Lush scent. Lather up in a warm shower before bed and you’ll be off to dreamland in no time. This year, Twilight is also available in an innovative solid formula that's packaging-free. Check out both, then decide whether you're team liquid or team solid!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up.

ingredients

Sodium Laureth Sulfate Glycerine Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Water (Aqua) Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Lactic Acid *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool Red 33 Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Who else prefers the older version with the shimmer vs. t...1 Answers
LUSH Twilight Shower Gel
  • "Smells just like the twilight bathbomb. Lush products are a miracle for sensitive skin. I don’t have to sacrifice scent for comfort with these all natural products. Gentle on your skin." in 3 reviews
Britt B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
LUSH could make a Twilight scented wallpaper and I would probably buy it. I like to consider myself a conniseur of lavender fragranced products (they're my favorite) and the warm lavender scent of LUSH Twilight Shower Gel is the absolute best. Unique in its slightly sweet scent, it is not overbearing and has become the aroma that basically smells like sleep to me. The Shower Gel formula foams nicely on my loofah, leaving me feeling squeaky clean and perfectly sleepy.
Rebecca H.
fort collins
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
If you need something to help you relax at night before you go to bed this is the shower gel for you. It’s full of lavender and tonka which makes for a sweet relaxing scent that stays on the skin for a long time. I use this shower gel on my 2 yr old daughter nightly and it really helps her drift off to sleep quickly. It is also one I use regularly to help myself end the day with an amazingly relaxing scent. These shower gels last forever so the price ends up being very reasonable and it’s a scent you will fall in love with.
KayLeigh L.
LUSH Twilight Shower Gel I LOVE this shower gel! My sister gave it to me for my birthday with LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb. It smells delightful and I love to use it before bed. The aroma is tranquilizing and immediately puts me at ease. I love following this with my LUSH Cosmetics Sleepy Body Lotion and really want to try LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel when I’m finished with the bottle I’m using now. I love that all of these products are vegan, natural, and on the way to being %100 environmentally friendly!!! This smell does not trigger my migraine and leaves my dry, sensitive skin feeling very clean and soft. This product is also extremely viscous so a little goes a very long way.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is my favorite shower gel from Lush. It smells like lavender vanilla, so it’s nice and calming in the shower. I’m not a bath person, so I don’t enjoy bath products from Lush, but I feel like o get the same calming benefits from a shower with this product. It lathers well and lasts awhile. I do with the scent lingered on the skin longer, but if you use the Sleepy lotion, the smell lasts better.
Ashley B.
If I could choose a shower gel to have an never ending supply to this would be it. Twilight from lush is my favorite scent out of any ever, all the things they make with this scent I love but especially this. I have super sensitive skin and there's been only a few soaps/shower gels I could use over the years. Tops like 4. This one is the best scented. I only use it and have been for the past 2 Years. Which sucks because it's only available at certain times of the year. I need an endless supply. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Bridgett W.
Saint Louis, MO
my only complaint is the price of this gel. for a small one it's 10 bucks. but they all smell so good. twilight is literally my favorite scent and smells so delicious. I have the sleepy cream, this, and the bombs and they are just the best scent in the world.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Love lush shower gels. They are nice and natural and great for your skin! A little goes a long way with them. Super relaxing perfect for a nice relaxing night time shower! The lavender is amazing and has same scent of our sleepy lotion.
Vanessa M.
It is the most comforting scent! It is incredibly soothing and the lavender just relaxes every bit of you. It’s super moisturizing but not greasy. Perfect for using right before getting into bed or when having a stressful moment!
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
The smell is incredible. Very moisturizing. But the smell is so good. Very natural. Not too strong. Very effective. I used to stock pile this since it was seasonal so I’m very happy they added it to the year around product lineup.
Nicole B.
Franklin, TN
I also have the naked version! While they both perform the same I love this one a tad more for traveling! The lavender and tonka are intoxicatingly lovely and a little goes a long way so the little travel size will last you over a month
Kay K.
Who else prefers the older version with the shimmer vs. the latest formula?