LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel

by LUSH

A solid, naked shower gel? We know what you're thinking—isn't that just a soap? Nope! Our innovative new naked shower gels are creamier than regular soaps to leave skin more hydrated after washing. Plus, with no plastic bottle to speak of, these solid washes are totally waste-free.
This naked, solid wonder is full of soothing lavender and a touch of sweet tonka and benzoin: it's the perfect blend to send you off to dreamland smelling divine. Twilight is also available in a classic liquid formula, so check out both, then decide whether you're team liquid or team solid!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Sodium Stearate Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool Red 33 Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Has anyone ever used the naked products? Such as the naked shower gel, shampoo or conditioner. How does it very from getting it out of a bottle?
How do the naked shower gels hold up in the shower? How do you store them?
I am so curious if anyone has a secret for how to keep Lush naked products from being super slippery and running out quickly? I tried to keep a naked shower gel out of the water stream and in a plastic baggie... it failed miserably !
Start your review of LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Gardendale, AL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Twilight is my favorite scent from Lush. It’s a lavender and sweet tonka scent that is to die for. I love how Lush has been working to create new products to prevent waste. I hoard a lot of my products since so many are limited time only and I did feel like these shrank in size quite dramatically over a couple of months. They still smelled amazing and worked just the same though.
Staten Island, NY
Great alternative to packaging. I love how Lush makes big steps towards zero waste and sustainable living. Twilight has a great smell, super soothing and sleepy, and the solid gel can last for a good amount of time. Top 10 shower products. (They also have naked shower gels in other smells... American Cream is a bestseller as well!)
Cedar park
This is an incredible product, especially if you are trying to go more eco friendly. This package free body wash make my skin so soft. The twilight sent is extremely calming with its lavender sent. I always use this before bed along with the sleepy body lotion and it helps me go to sleep so fast. I would definitely recommend this.
THIS SCENT!!! This is hands down my favorite scent of anything from Lush Cosmetics (Goddess is a close second) and I am not exaggerating when I say I have EVERYTHING Lush has ever made in this scent. With an amazing blend of lavender and tonka bean will put you right into a state of relaxation. Nothing is better then coming home after a long day, taking a hot shower or bath, and slathering this everywhere on your body. Truly a happy place! Like always, Lush Cosmetics is an all natural brand, no sulfates, parabens, or harsh chemicals. This is also a holiday exclusive, but from the looks of it, they rebranded this scent into a scent called Sleepy and they now have that in body lotion and just released a PERMANENT body wash for stores! To say I’m thrilled is an incredibly gross understatement. This scent has been my go-to for years and luckily that won’t have to change any time soon! This scent lasts on my body, is soft, has bio-degradable GLITTER in it, and makes your skin feel amazing. Best body wash I have ever used, I’m never going back.
I'm a big fan of Lush's solid products. I love that there is not packaging and they are great for airline traveling when you are trying to cut down on your liquids- it's inevitable that I always want to pack more than the allowance and a solid body wash helps reduce that amount. I feel like it's much better than a standard bar of soap- the lather is much more luxurious and reminiscent of a shower gel. My skin feels hydrated and soft after using, not that weird squeaky clean that some bar soaps can do. The scent is pleasant, not overpowering, and I can smell subtle notes of lavender on my skin throughout the day.
Williamsport , PA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Now, I love the lush regular packaged shower gel.. but the naked version just wasn’t for me. It lost its smell as soon as I got out of the shower. And it didn’t last nearly as long as the other lush shower gels. I’m giving it three stars just because I love the plastic saving.
I really enjoy the naked shower gels. This scent is great, comforting and it smells like lavender but it’s also sweet. It lathers a lot and you don’t need a lot of it to cover a loofah. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so.
Hopewell
It made me feel clean and smells good. I like how easy it is to use and the color. A plus that it is sustainable! It’s also affordable and lasts long. I would definitely recommend this product!
Love this concept!! No bottle but shaped like a bottle. Call me cliche but I think it’s cute. It does kind of make a mess and is a bit soft so sometimes I feel like it comes off in clumps and doesn’t hold much structural integrity. I do love the soap though and the results are what I’m looking for. If you can get past the soap residue it leaves (like a bar of soap) this is a great product!
Ah this stuff is incredible. I am not really into naked versions of these shower gels, but when I saw these I just knew I have to have to pick it. It is the exact same scent and all but it can get messy and slippery and can fall on your foot! OUCH but it smells amazing lasts soon long ! One of my favorite things in my shower. Twilight is just the best scent there is!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...