LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel

by LUSH

A solid, naked shower gel? We know what you're thinking—isn't that just a soap? Nope! Our innovative new naked shower gels are creamier than regular soaps to leave skin more hydrated after washing. Plus, with no plastic bottle to speak of, these solid washes are totally waste-free.
This naked, solid wonder is full of soothing lavender and a touch of sweet tonka and benzoin: it's the perfect blend to send you off to dreamland smelling divine. Twilight is also available in a classic liquid formula, so check out both, then decide whether you're team liquid or team solid!

How to use: Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up

ingredients

Lavender Flower Infusion (Lavandula angustifolia) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Sodium Stearate Lauryl Betaine Fragrance Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) Titanium Dioxide *Benzyl Benzoate *Benzyl Cinnamate *Coumarin *Limonene *Linalool Red 33 Blue 1 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Has anyone ever used the naked products? Such as the naked shower gel, shampoo or conditioner. How does it very from getting it out of a bottle?
How do the naked shower gels hold up in the shower? How do you store them?
I am so curious if anyone has a secret for how to keep Lush naked products from being super slippery and running out quickly? I tried to keep a naked shower gel out of the water stream and in a plastic baggie... it failed miserably !
Start your review of LUSh Twilight Naked Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
West Allis, WI
I really love the twilight shower gel however, when I first got my order in the mail after it sitting in my house for a while I unwrapped it from its packing and it fell apart in my hand. I love the product, but I will only be buying it in the bottle anymore.
Osseo, MN
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love the scent of the Twilight shower gel! I also love the whole naked concept Lush has introduced. This shower gel has lasted me almost a year and I still have quite a bit of product, so it’s a great deal for the price!
Madison, OH
This product is not a shower gel, but a package less bar of soap. I think it worked well, I just think that it isn’t as exciting as a package less shower gel.
Sand Springs, OK
Love the smell and feel of this! I'm also obsessed because it gives back to the environment by using natural ingredients and being plastic free!
south lyon , MI
much like the sleepy lotion but in a soap! perfect for a nighttime routine so your body and mind can go to bed at peace.
Herriman, UT
Great lather and smells amazing. I recommend this scent in every form. Since it's solid, it always gets through security.
Lawrence, KS
Such an awesome way to reduce waste and take care of the environment! I love this smell and how easily it lathers!
Marion, AR
Really like the scent, not too strong, nice lather, rinses pretty clean. Scent lingers for about 30 minutes
sioux city
Smells soooo good and last along time. Makes my skin soft. Not a fan of the glitter.
Wasaga Beach , ON
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I’m not a fan of the Naked Shower Gels. I’ve tried 4 of them now and scent wise they are awesome but other then that they aren’t my favourite item. They don’t lather as well as a regular liquid shower gel and then when your done using it they end up everywhere because they are still wet. After awhile they get little white crystals on them which when back in the water you can run away. Not a product I would buy again or recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...